• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wadi

Me and you FA. Spawn levis forever.

Cloakrace to 100!
    WEWT!
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Let's settle this argument with swift ease!

1 vs 1
      -------------

Levi vs. Cloaker - Who would win?

Cloaker

Therefor Cloaker is more annoying (That is a #@($% way of determining that.. rofl..
      I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

What I love to do is take a warbird and follow a levi and dont shoot them. Just mess w/ them and then fire really close to them. but dont hit them. Its funny
        DELETED

Comment

Lots more fun doing that in a Shark; they move slow enough that levis think they can turn and get a shot at you quick enough.

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed
            I don't mind levs as much because I am sometimes one. I don't TK though because I go on my priv freq.
            Priv freq levs are even more annoying than levs on normal freqs, since their only purpose is to kill everyone who's trying to have a good basing game. Conclusion: you suck
            Originally posted by Troll King
            Lots more fun doing that in a Shark; they move slow enough that levis think they can turn and get a shot at you quick enough.
            Nono, take weasel and turn cloak off right behind a levi. That'll scare them. Of course, since they're levis, you ought to shoot them and not just scare 'em...
            Last edited by Joku Ugo; 07-21-2002, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Levi's are indiscriminate killers- they ruin basing in pubs and levs bitch when you shoot them

typical lev attitude

"dude, you just killed me, what the fuck? You have to let me get to 20 bty so I can ruin the base game for my team and the opposition- you're a dick for not letting me stay alive to kill you"

they should be REMOVED from TW. Certainly taken out of half the pubs or something- or don't let them attach ever.
              Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

It's weird how the majority (at least here in the forums) seems to be against levs or at least wants them to be less powerful, yet the TW staff does nothing. It wouldn't be hard to change the attack damage/radius or remove attachability, stealth, whatever. Do we need a petition or something to get things rolling?

For the past few days I've visited trench, there have been maybe 4-7 public arenas but none of them with good basing :/.. Partly thanks to levterrs, partly thanks to inequal teams. The latter can't be changed so easily though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mythrandir
                  weasels can't teamkill.
                  This is what makes levis soo annoying, teamkill I was a 300 bty terr and got tk'd once then kept happening by untrained newb levis!
                  EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                  cool koen> :)
                  PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                  cool koen> not because of a bug
                  EvoLd> Lol
                  Treachery> meh
                  EvoLd> why then?
                  PubAceR> women in power dont last
                  EvoLd> LOl
                  toaster oven reviews

Comment

Working...