I have an Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have an Idea

The squad messages :#Zwarriors:message or whaterver and it turns out green. I'm getting annoyed czu I always think it is a private message. I beleive we should change them to another color this way we don't get confused between that messaging to the full squadies and a private message it sounds alriht to me. What do you guys think.
    ataris/justin/altitude

Yeah its a great idea... maybe blue cyan ? :P
    Last edited by Arobas+; 07-22-2002, 12:37 PM.
    TW Bot Developer
    TW Web Developer
    Friends> All I saw was arobas+
    Friends> It's like death

Comment

in all the font.bm2 files in continuums graphic folder, there is an unused purple font, and it would be hard to make a new fontset just to add cyan blue, it could be that color. i think it should be used for something like wehn you type \me laughs it would say Yoshiba laughs, it would make chat cooler. i got the idea from another game that had it that was almost as chat oriented as subspace.
      Originally posted by Yoshiba
      i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

i agree also bc i cant tell if its squad msg or a pm directly to me
        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Yeah, that always annoys me. Good idea!

Comment

i normally give a clue if i squad msg my squad or others ex: hey zwarriorS or hey guyS

that works too
            Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Well the purpose of # is a quick way to pme every1 in that squad....I dont think u can change the colour wivout changing its function unless im chatting bollox which i prolly am, stfu dis newb, ok

Comment

I know its a quick message to the squad. But atleast make it a different color. We can still use it as the same function but it'll just be able to tell between whether it is a squad message or just a plain old PM.
                ataris/justin/altitude

Comment

This isn't the place to post such a request. A change like that would require some reworking of Continuum itself. Head over to the Continuum Development forum over at SubSpaceHQ and post this over there.
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Alright I don't check other boards. Only the ones here and the ones hosted by this and ZW board. I'll head on over and post. Just wanted to see what people thought of it
                    ataris/justin/altitude

Comment

It is most definitely an excellent idea, and it wouldn't take much to get it working.
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Posted

Just posted it over at the SSHQ Subspace Develpment forum, if you guys wanna go put in your 2 sense to hopefully get this into the game please do
                        ataris/justin/altitude

Comment

Yoshi your idea is good but it wouldn't work. Imagine how fast people would be like

/me sighs
                          /me is rubbing his thighs in a seductive manner "come here yoshi"
                          /me fucks you in the eye for spawning me
                          I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Working...
                          X