Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrenchWars Awards - Finals

Dear TrenchWars players,

Me and Mr_flab have been running through the contestants for the tw awards. We have selected the four players for each award, then the public shall vote for the winner by a in game poll.

I know 2008 is over, but it's more of a remembrance of 2008 players. Sorry for it being later than scheduled since we've been busy. The map has been done, all that I need to do is book a date and contact the contestants.

Ok, here's the list of the following awards, and the four players who made it through by the players nominating others. So good luck, and we hope your on the list. :grin:

Friendliest Player: Turban, Galaxy Turbo, Farscape, Weaver
    Funniest Player: Money, ph <er>, Wark, stark
    Most popular: megaman89, bueno <er>, pure_luck, shadowmere <er>
    Best overall player: megaman89, ease, jamal, dreamwin <er>
    Most active: H.M.S Stargazer, Vfx, pure_luck, dreamwin
    Top Event player: jabjabjab, Fusha, Jord, Dald
    Most active event player: Rageko, Tresmius, Raizin, Jord
    Best host: Chao <er>, Krazie <er>, H.M.S. Stargazer, War*lok <er>
    Most loved host: Flabby <er>, Bueno <er>, Wark <er>, Turban <er>
    Laziest staffer: ph <er>, aquatiq, Wark <er>, War*lok <er>
    Best map maker: The Unliked One.., Dads Revenge, Twerp, HateTheFake
    Most dedicated to TW: Dads Revenge, pure_luck, Worstplayerever, MMaverick
    Best banner: NoLimitSoldier: http://www.trenchwars.org/SSBE/k/?ac...anner&id=86094
    Galaxy Turbo: http://www.trenchwars.org/ssbe/k/?ac...anner&id=46679
    Khruschev: http://www.trenchwars.org/SSBE/k/?action=banner&id=3172
    Vue: http://trenchwars.org/ssbe/k/?action=banner&id=103119

Ok this is where I need help guys, I will need to contact all these people so that they are aware they have been nominated, and also the date and time of the event. I'll add the date once I've got it sorted out, so hopefully we can get this going again and get these players to turn up.

Also the Wb and jav competition will run on the same day, before the awards are given out. Good luck on that too, it will probably be a to 10 death match. :bye1:

Many thanks,

Twawards Team
    Last edited by SokoMoko; 04-28-2009, 01:24 PM.
    A flower cannot blossom without sunshine nor a garden without love

He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever

Originally posted by SokoMoko View Post
    Dear TrenchWars players,

Me and Mr_flab have been running through the contestants for the tw awards. We have selected the four players for each award, then the public shall vote for the winner by a in game poll.

I know 2008 is over, but it's more of a remembrance of 2008 players. Sorry for it being later than scheduled since we've been busy. The map has been done, all that I need to do is book a date and contact the contestants.

Ok, here's the list of the following awards, and the four players who made it through by the players nominating others. So good luck, and we hope your on the list.

Friendliest Player: Turban, Galaxy Turbo, Farscape, Weaver
    Funniest Player: Money, ph <er>, Wark, stark
    Best overall player: megaman89, ease, jamal, dreamwin <er>
    Most active: H.M.S Stargazer, Vfx, pure_luck, dreamwin
    Top Event player: jabjabjab, Fusha, Jord, Dald
    Most active event player: Rageko, Tresmius, Raizin, Jord
    Best host: Chao <er>, Krazie <er>, H.M.S. Stargazer, War*lok <er>
    Most loved host: Flabby <er>, Bueno <er>, Wark <er>, Turban <er>
    Laziest staffer: ph <er>, aquatiq, Wark <er>, War*lok <er>
    Best map maker: The Unliked One.., Dads Revenge, Twerp, HateTheFake
    Most dedicated to TW: Dads Revenge, pure_luck, Worstplayerever, MMaverick
    Best banner: NoLimitSoldier: http://www.trenchwars.org/SSBE/k/?ac...anner&id=86094
    Galaxy Turbo: http://www.trenchwars.org/ssbe/k/?ac...anner&id=46679
    Khruschev: http://www.trenchwars.org/SSBE/k/?action=banner&id=3172
    Vue: http://trenchwars.org/ssbe/k/?action=banner&id=103119

Ok this is where I need help guys, I will need to contact all these people so that they are aware they have been nominated, and also the date and time of the event. I'll add the date once I've got it sorted out, so hopefully we can get this going again and get these players to turn up.

Also the Wb and jav competition will run on the same day, before the awards are given out. Good luck on that too, it will probably be a to 10 death match.

Many thanks,

Twawards Team

lol?
    4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
    4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
    4:Geio> DEEZ?
    4:Geio> LOLOL
    4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
    4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
    4:spirit> LOL
    4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
    4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

just because someone puts a smiley face at the end of their condescending remarks doesn't mean they're friendly or well liked =)
      Gun remembers.

Comment

Originally posted by Flared View Post
        just because someone puts a smiley face at the end of their condescending remarks doesn't mean they're friendly or well liked =)
        I'm friendly and nice, only thing I do in tw

He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever

Comment

nice work, can't wait for the ceremony. it's probably going to be the biggest event this zone has ever seen.

Comment

first PaulO post I have laughed at. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
            sigpic

Comment

Your choices for laziest staff member are all wrong, there is only 1 that should win that: pascone

Axe this lazy, no good, shitty staffer already.

(ph for sysop)

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
                nice work, can't wait for the ceremony. it's probably going to be the biggest event this zone has ever seen.
                Thanks man, nicest thing everyone has said to us hehe. I hope it will be as good as everyone wants it

Comment

Originally posted by SokoMoko View Post

LOL? Jokez??? how is shadowmere popular? Cause everyone likes to clown him? rofl. Never heard of bueno either.
                  2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos View Post
                    LOL? Jokez??? how is shadowmere popular? Cause everyone likes to clown him? rofl. Never heard of bueno either.
                    Yeah I didn't agree with the shadowmere, since he's just annoying to everyone. But the public voted for him so

Comment

Has stark been active at all this whole year?

He is a funny guy though, I will place my ballot for him.

Comment

Originally posted by phata$$ View Post
                        Has stark been active at all this whole year?

He is a funny guy though, I will place my ballot for him.
                        I'm not sure, but if people have quit or having a break this is where we need people that know or have there number or email. So they can just come on this once if they want to. So hopefully everyone chips in finding these guys

Comment

Loooooooooooooooool #1 Mother Fuckers

Comment

1- nolimitsolider = hate the fake
                            2-dads revenge is 10x better at maps then myself so i shouldnt even be on that list
                            Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                            2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                            2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

I'm curious as to where you got the "Shadowmere is annoying" thing from in the first place. You complain when he doesn't talk, you complain when he talks.

:fear:
                              3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
                              3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
                              3:i.d.> da fk is that?
                              3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
                              3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
                              3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
                              3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
                              3:Shadowmere> LOL
                              3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
                              Shadowmere> Rofl
                              Up in ya !> With his feet
                              Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
                              Up in ya !> l44t feet
                              Deft> l44t f44t*
                              Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
                              Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Working...
                              X