Pub Map Change: Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pub Map Change: Idea

was reading the TWstaff forums.....they were talking about ways to go about changing pub map...im posting here cause nobody would notice in TWstaff section...
    AFTER SEASON i think they should first hold a vote : Should we change pub map?

If the majority votes yes then we should give them a few options from imfamous map-makers...or amateurs...dont really care..

If the majority votes no then we shouldnt go thru all the voting crap of last time...

I say this because last time as sumbody(dont remember who) in the TWstaff thread pointed out that LESS THAN 50% of the votes were for the current map...yet they still had the majority...That means that the majority wanted to change the map..there just wasnt a good enuff map to catch EVERYONES eye..

But im just a newbie so id just ignore me if i were you.
    It's not whether you win or lose. It's how you place the blame.

www.onixsquad.cjb.net

To hell with that

No one here cares what we think. I have played this game for nearly seven years under a different SSNick or two and they don't give a shit. The owners and faggot ass Sysops just run there own little game with out putting any effort into asking the vast majority. Personaly I hate the pub we have now it has too many flaws that make it easy to kill in if you are a Leviathan. And I think the settings suck ass but I play here when I am bored and HATE THE N00B ASS BITCHING. Here is any Idea PriitK get a zone for newbies to go to and learn how to play so we don't have to hear them bitch every time they get lev hunted or Team Killed.

To Hell with all of you all

CiRe86_1
    Trench Wars (temp 324 168 133 8351 3500 11851 49.71

Comment

Re: To hell with that

Originally posted by CiRe86_1
      ...HATE THE N00B ASS BITCHING. ...hear them bitch ...
      Wouldn't this entire post be considered "noob ass bitching"?

llater,
      Tony

Comment

This isn't newbish bithcing there Tony but if you wan't you can feel free to type away.

Comment

i pick boki
          Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

naw... boki isn't as good as the one in ?go outpost

now that's what i call art
            it looks like it's made with lvz, but really it's made with SSME and with tiles...

Good job Carlito

Comment

I think we need a change but I dont want some crappy map..

To do this best you have a list of maps to vote for or no change. If one of them has a high %.. say 70% then it should be used.

If you end up voting for who wants to change or not first then we'll end up having a change to a crap map.

I would prefer no change to having a bad map.
              But I would like a change to a good map.

Comment

Re: To hell with that

No one here cares what we think. I have played this game for nearly seven years under a different SSNick or two and they don't give a shit. The owners and faggot ass Sysops just run there own little game with out putting any effort into asking the vast majority. Personaly I hate the pub we have now it has too many flaws that make it easy to kill in if you are a Leviathan. And I think the settings suck ass but I play here when I am bored and HATE THE N00B ASS BITCHING. Here is any Idea PriitK get a zone for newbies to go to and learn how to play so we don't have to hear them bitch every time they get lev hunted or Team Killed.

To Hell with all of you all

CiRe86_1
                Trench Wars (temp 324 168 133 8351 3500 11851 49.71
                You sir, are an idiot. Those faggot ass sysops... I wonder what PriitK's been busy with for the past year? How dare he be so selfish to not do anything with his zone?

You hate the map, you hate the settings, you hate the people. Find a new zone, bub.

And that "idea" of yours to make a new zone for newbies, is just plain dumb. Those people will "learn how to play" in the newbie zone, then come to Trench and whine just as much as they do now.
                Praise "Bob"

la música

Comment

?go oldtrench2 !!!
                  Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                  Philos> there is something about you
                  Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Re: Re: To hell with that

Originally posted by Bolt

You sir, are an idiot. Those faggot ass sysops... I wonder what PriitK's been busy with for the past year? How dare he be so selfish to not do anything with his zone?

You hate the map, you hate the settings, you hate the people. Find a new zone, bub.

And that "idea" of yours to make a new zone for newbies, is just plain dumb. Those people will "learn how to play" in the newbie zone, then come to Trench and whine just as much as they do now.
                    No Bub.
                    The settings just need major change. The whole one shot one kill with the warbird is so fucking dumb. And the fucking SLOW ass recharge rate sucks. Then you have the Spider with the faggot ass rapid fire like some one twitched typing the settings.

And that is that
                    Bowlies.

Comment

Hmm, do I smell a Troll here?
                      Veni Vidi Visa - I came, I saw, I did some shopping.

Also did some game development. Check out this horror adventure game if you like point'n'clicks.

Comment

No, I showered.

And Bolt is right; if you don't like the settings, then leave. It's a heck of a lot easier for one player to leave the zone than to change the settings which are alright for the rest of the population (which, coincidentally, is the largest one in SS, indicating that SOMEBODY likes the settings.) There are plenty of zones out there without one shot kills, slow recharges and rapid fire spiders. I'm sure one will be more of your cup of tea.

Oh, and by the way, thanks for including your stats in your signature. It's nice to have a resume available. Perhaps I could forward it to one of many squads out there who need someone like you.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: To hell with that

The settings just need major change.
                          Umm... no.
                          The whole one shot one kill with the warbird is so fucking dumb.
                          Ummm... no.
                          And the fucking SLOW ass recharge rate sucks.
                          Ummmm... no?

I hear EG calling your name, CiRe86_1GokuSniper523.
                          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Working...
                          X