Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with Conc on this one. As a former test admin for Microsoft, CISCO, Lotus, Comptia, and Sun... I most certainly know they are not degrees . Hence the monaker, 'IT Certifications.'
    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Originally posted by Bolt
      Thank you for putting Trench Wars up on the temporary server, Priit, not only are you fixing the problem, but you are still allowing people to play. You never cease to amaze me. Good luck on getting it back to the original.
      Agreed.
      Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Anyone want to give me an idea on what type of bandwidth is needed for a server in the U.S.? Thank you.

Comment

I don't think people know, Pure_Luck... except for PriitK then

I think you can count on AT LEAST 1.0kB/sec up and 0.5kB/sec down per player.

(When I was speccing the spawning place of pub, I was downloading about 0.5 kB/sec...
          You do the math for events like WW2...)

Comment

I used to subspace on a windows machine that was behind a Linux firewall that I also used for desktop stuff. I was running this app called gkrellm that showed me the amount of traffic going through my NIC's. According to that it looked like 3.5 - 5k/sec, but I really don't know how accurate it was.

Comment

And big props to Priitk! He's obviously making alot of sacrifices for this game and we all sit back and reap the rewards. GG Priitk.

Comment

The original server seems back online now.

Lots of love,
                Left_Eye
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Louis XV
                  You think Pri will just give up on Sonera and take TW off SSCU? [...] there's really no reason to change that.

As for lag, fu: Someone's always gonna be screwed location-wise.

Close this thread please, everything has been said
                  Bilange> i love getting repped
                  Bilange> i said repped, not raped :X
                  ----
                  Sending priority 'mail' to weasels and levs since 1999.

Comment

Priitk is almost equivalent to uhhh God no i dunno the Pope when it comes to this game.

AMEN priitk.

U.S. server would be nice but it doesnt really bother me if I lag or not peole can bitsh all they want but nothing is gonna happen any time soon so live with it people. Everytime this happens posts come up about a U.S. server. LIVE W? IT

Yes it sucks being called a lagger *cries*
                    ataris/justin/altitude

Comment

Originally posted by Bilange
                      Close this thread please, everything has been said
                      wait!

I got cookies.
                      Anyone cares for a cookie?
                      some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
                      1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
                      1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

Goddamn it Pollux.

Closed.
                        gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                        gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                        gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Working...
                        X