Before rondo start for the team reversal disadvantage,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before rondo start for the team reversal disadvantage,

it is by Davis, Robinson and daniels etc bench fierce impact, green army just pulled away in the cheap nfl jerseys quarter, build the advantage. First-half lead knight 11 points, the second half the celtics never give the opponent opportunity. Speaking of the last clash defeat, ghd hair straighteners admits that game, guys really despise knight. Also because of this, the team to lose the game. He felt, such things should not happen again. "Last time, we did not destroy them," air max, "the game since tormented day, we played a difficult game. I think that moment we still immersed in victory over Miami joy. To Cleveland game, we didn't hit your own style. ugg bailey button can't so, should use the same attitude to every game, end opponent to finish. After all, we need these to win home-field advantage, it's what we're struggling object." The celtics 97 than 78 lead knight, rondo was substituted. Green army bench all players standing ovation, applause chi flat iron him off. Coach doc rivers also gratified patted his back. This is the season's first rondo 14 games, he got a season-high 23 points, he also sent out 12 assists. Season so far, he has only two games assists didn't double, averaging 142,000 assists let him in assists on far ahead. Such rondo is worth all respected. After the game, Kevin garnett to rondo evaluation the simplest and most to force: "our team on his operation."

In this one veteran gathers, flashier bunch in a team, rondo's terror chi digital. In his series, green army talent will all natural talent to emerge. Eyes closed, also can pass Look at the celtics shooting, and you will know that rondo put the team's attacking ugg boots sale have much good. So far, the celtics averaging shooting blacks, ranking second in the league first, higher than the hawks nearly three percentage points. But last season, Celtic this data is 48.3%. The more fluid attack and more efficient scoring, it is three giant together, one of the best offensive since season, rondo ugg classic cardy. It is in his sharp pass again next, the celtics traction each a quality player can more easily score. "I know ray will where, know he wants the ball where will, ugg classic short I even shut eyes can also in his mouth," rondo said, "and I also know that Kevin garnett), Paul ((Pierce) like shooting, where we play for so many years to just ugg classic tall this kind of tacit understanding, this quite extravagant. That is why they can come back this season I feel particularly happy."

A tacit understanding air max ltd, rondo what worried no assists? Cleveland and the game, opening green army not smooth. The first section 4 than 12 backward, rivers and shook my head call a timeout. Suspend back, rondo immediately with a record wonderful preach, alleviated the team scoring drought. While herod's rob before defensive ghd, he in three points against hanging basket outside line, and the latter easily to Kevin garnett scored. So the spooky passing, almost every day game will appear. In the nfl jerseys quarter, the celtics fast-break, rondo shipped the ball in the middle rushing slowly advance, until the right-wing ray Allen keep up, he didn't put the ball tendered, ray Allen easy layup, The third jets jerseys, rondo handed the ball to the lower KG, then immediately to the paint inserted, KG back rondo under the basket, after takeoff attract help jilt to three points outside line ray Allen, the latter three points a strike hit. These ball seemingly relaxed freehand brushwork in traditional Chinese painting, but without these ugg boots basis, it is difficult to cooperate so smooth. New signing join assists more prosperous

You cannot say is the celtics healed rondo, or ghd mk4 perfected the Boston celtics. Supplement each other, be afraid is rondo and team relations of the best adjectives. This season, the celtics fill into the "big shark" and small Mr, which not only offset team insider weak evils, also further enhances the team firepower. Previous perkins start, green army often stink offensively, ghd purple perkins attack ability is insufficient, rondo shooting and accurate. The other party may vent perkins and rondo, staring "big three". But now, the grand ole became a starting center, the celtics absolute emplacement increased to four, as long as the ball up, not sorrow no chance to attack. So, this season than ever green air max 24-7 offense significantly slower. Fall halfcourt, they will make full use of time looking for a chance to attack. "Is patience," rondo said, "well, think good anticipation passing air max 2011, this is really not easy, is very exquisite tacit understanding." The big three" and rondo tacit need not say oneself, shaq this old ball skin, into the team have seamless connection, with all men together is handy. In such a context, rondo organization appears more ugg classic mini.

"Without a doubt, shaq let my assists greatly increased, if defensive his players stuck behind, that I air max tn to do is to throw the ball to the basket, shaq will fix everything," rondo said. "I like to play with him, I think he, too." Doc rivers said, rondo the worst part is, even if he in chi turbo and progress space, but has demonstrated the dominating. This season, rondo's domination have shown without involuntary discharge of urine. Just fade away. This sentence on hill body perhaps some inappropriate, because this has 38 "senile" veteran did not die, but more gorgeous to bloom. In many people's eyes, hill is an old legend, him not only smelt of elegant gentleman demeanor, more phoenix nie of unyielding air max 2012. In the SUNS, hill "rejuvenation", three consecutive last season for more than 70 games. Now, hill with own experience encouraged the NBA's successor, by injury temporarily down is not terrible, just be miracles, can return to the top. Glory inheritance, encourage yao and oden Last season, when yao Ming and oden of not chi pink days, hill send them text messages, also call them personally, and two people communicate, hoped through their own story motivate them and helping them soon get rid of injuries, return on the pitch.

finally somebody sums up everything I'm feeling.
    GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

i don't care what people say

uggs are so sexy
      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
        i don't care what people say

uggs are so sexy
        +1

Comment

LMFAO wtf

Comment

this article brought to you skullspace
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

this was such a well written response by a bot I don't know if I want to delete it...
              sigpic
              All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
                this was such a well written response by a bot I don't know if I want to delete it...
                Don't -- I just woke up and can't process this any further than just laughing. That is an epic story of something.

Maybe at the least it should be moved to the "Sports" section. lol.

/engrish funneh
                Fuck it.

Comment

I just bought those GHP purple curlers, only 80 pounds instead of 320

thanks a lottttttttttttttttttt

I´m waiting for paradise to say ´´I just watched the highlights and KG played an excellent game´´

Comment

never forget

Comment

Working...
                    X