No announcement yet.

Event or map ideas? Post here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well surely i dont need to create a map to show u what poker is- pretty sure u know this game. I cant create maps for my other ideas coz i dont have a clue how to make them run the way i want them too + i have no powers to experiment to see if the maps work or not. Mtime wants ideas- heres my ideas...

Btw i think poker on this game would be the best idea- stats could be recorded on trenchwars.org (off season) and the top 20 people could compete in twpl (poker league)- hosted once a year.
    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
      Well surely i dont need to create a map to show u what poker is- pretty sure u know this game. I cant create maps for my other ideas coz i dont have a clue how to make them run the way i want them too + i have no powers to experiment to see if the maps work or not. Mtime wants ideas- heres my ideas...

Btw i think poker on this game would be the best idea- stats could be recorded on trenchwars.org (off season) and the top 20 people could compete in twpl (poker league)- hosted once a year.
      Yah. I see poker being do-able and possibly interconnected with the pubbucks. Sounds like a lot of coding too and graphics to upload (1 for each card + 1 back card + chips to represent the amount you have.)

Comment

We got deerhunter already.

Can we have similar things with Ducks and rabbits, like duckhunter and rabbithunter ? Deerhunter is increasing in its popularity, hosted it 2 hours straight yesterday
        Keith> you don't need to eat human to eat meat.
        Goddess> Keith
        Goddess> gonna eat you

We got Burg <ER> and Steak <ER>, i already told them Goddess has a huge appetite! ?go PIE -H.M.S. Stargazer

(disown)> he loved to give head

Comment

Fork, I never said, I won't do it. It's just I'm really busy with other things and maps atm, and the poker one would really take up some time so I'm leaving it for a little later, maybe during summer. But it will definitelly be done, np.
          As for Magi's saying: yea, u can try making a map urself. Just dl the DCME editor (can be found on the main trench wars page under "downloads"), then u could just make a rough sketch of it and send it to me. Or u could also draw it in mspaint and send it to me, so I get an idea, what u exactly mean. Not talking about poker, but other ideas. Just a thought.
          Reab, if u only knew how many projects I'm working on atm, man. It's like I'm writing codes, making maps and testing settings 10+ hours per day, every day. Not that I'm complaining or anything, but I really don't have the time for that atm. Once the DEV zone is back up, you will see, how many new maps we made during the last couple of days. Then slowly I will work up on requests and come to u. No worries, there we be all kind of hunting maps, including ?go Reabhunter. :P
          "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
          Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
          Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Hello again, everyone.

Am sorry for being a bit late on my updates but was busy doing a big map for you all. But let's start at the beginning, shall we.
            First of all, the curling map that bandcampgirl requested is done and uploaded to TW. You guys just need someone to host it at ?go curling or have fun or your own. Rules are at A1, the legend for the lines is explained at lower right corner.
            Next up, ?go haxjav is being finalized this evening and uploaded to TW next week. Also some other maps being finalized, as per request: ?go tennis, ?go minigolf, ?go prododgeball and ?go soccer2. Real soccer this time. But until they are uploaded, you guys can enjoy ?go TheOne, ?go Pyramid and ?go Egypt.
            Oh, and one more thing. If you guys want to base more and want more people in (also from pub), try out ?go 10base for 10vs10 basing action.
            More news coming next week.
            Cheers.

wii
            Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
            Dral>I can get implants

Comment

?go tennis is almost done, and should be up by next week. No more trolling or making false promises, we gonna work 24/7 to make TW a better place. ?go curling has been up for almost a year now, but noone wants to host it. Need to change this. Write ?help Host curling plz. for a fun curling event. After tennis is finalised and uploaded, I will start working on some new WB maps, as per Reab's request. This will probably occur next week. Also, we are making on a huge TW map, where the possibilities are endless. Can't give you any more info atm, because the map is still in its Alpha stages, but once the threads are knitted together, will give you some more info. Promised.

More info coming next week, probably on Monday. If you still have ideas for new events in TW, post them here please, preferably with a sketch in MS Paint/DCME pic or send them to me or Dral.
              Have fun in TW guys.

wiibimbo
              TW Dev Team/Map Creator
              Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Hello, guys.

As promised, here is the latest news. The tennis map is now done, but will need to test it with Dral this weekend to see if the settings fit. If so, it should be uploaded next week.
                The next update is on the big map that me and Dral have been working on for some weeks now: it is an open-world map, set in the late 80s, where players can roam freely around the map, play different modes (which staffers can host for them) or, if noone is hosting it, they can do missions , which are located all around the map. It includes playing golf, hunting, racing etc. This one is gonna be big.
                Ok, so this weekend is tennis + this new map on the schedule, and next week we start working on new WB maps. If you have any ideas about those, please reply here.

More info coming next week. Have fun in TW, guys.

wiibimbo
                TW Dev Team/Map Creator
                Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

wb event:
                  warbirds have cloak, and bot gives everyone engine shutdowns

another:
                  mastermind
                  similar to rabbit or those types of events. Mastermind has continual stealth or cloak (using both drains energy), killing the mastermind makes you the mastermind. 20 deaths per person.

dunno really if they would be good or if they already exist
                  Former TW Staff

Comment

spaceship dollar food stamps

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Ive always liked turretwarz. Maybe a new map with or without some creative tweaks in shipspeed settings or whatever. I know theres already a couple turretwarz but idk keep on going its fun w/ the right amount of people.

Comment

Ok, time for a new update.
                        The big map that me and Dral were working on is done. It is called ?go GTA and you can play it on your own cuz there are missions you can do in the arena or if a host decides to host it. There are missions to be done, racing, exploration, hunt, golf etc. Many modes can be hosted with a bot and also single missions because they include killing other people. It is a map of GTA Vice City (the PC game) and it has it all. So if you're bored or bots are down or pub is empty, simply type ?go gta and have fun. $$$
                        Next up is tennis. Dral didn't have time yet so we didn't test it yet, but this gonna change this weekend so you guys can start playing some matches probably next week.
                        Now, as promised, we will start making some wb maps. First of all, I was thinking of making a simple wb map for newcomers so they can get a feel of how to drive/shoot in a wb. If anyone played the Alpha Zone, any info on this matter would be welcome.
                        Next up is wb cloak event. As Shaddow said, will make a map like ?go javs or similar and all warbirds will have cloak. Might even add prizes where every green gives you an engine shutdown + bot as well so you need to be very skilled to win it. Or add different prizes to make it a luck game. Gonna gamble on it.
                        Next up will be mastermind. It's gonna be similar to rabbit since I also love that map and make it as Shaddow suggested. Gonna use stealth/cloak while draining your energy and if you kill the mastermind you become one. Everyone has 20 deaths and the last one standing wins.
                        Hope you like the ideas and updates. If you have any other comments, plz write them here or pm me and Dral in-game.
                        Kind regards,

wiibimbo
                        TW Dev Team/Map Creator
                        Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

for the wb cloak event, have a 50/50 chance of Full Charge or Engine Shutdown, and limit the number of greens natually available so people need to get more kills for greens, and ebery one is a coin flip!
                          Former TW Staff

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
                            Ok, time for a new update.
                            The big map that me and Dral were working on is done. It is called ?go GTA and you can play it on your own cuz there are missions you can do in the arena or if a host decides to host it. There are missions to be done, racing, exploration, hunt, golf etc. Many modes can be hosted with a bot and also single missions because they include killing other people. It is a map of GTA Vice City (the PC game) and it has it all. So if you're bored or bots are down or pub is empty, simply type ?go gta and have fun. $$$
                            Next up is tennis. Dral didn't have time yet so we didn't test it yet, but this gonna change this weekend so you guys can start playing some matches probably next week.
                            Now, as promised, we will start making some wb maps. First of all, I was thinking of making a simple wb map for newcomers so they can get a feel of how to drive/shoot in a wb. If anyone played the Alpha Zone, any info on this matter would be welcome.
                            Next up is wb cloak event. As Shaddow said, will make a map like ?go javs or similar and all warbirds will have cloak. Might even add prizes where every green gives you an engine shutdown + bot as well so you need to be very skilled to win it. Or add different prizes to make it a luck game. Gonna gamble on it.
                            Next up will be mastermind. It's gonna be similar to rabbit since I also love that map and make it as Shaddow suggested. Gonna use stealth/cloak while draining your energy and if you kill the mastermind you become one. Everyone has 20 deaths and the last one standing wins.
                            Hope you like the ideas and updates. If you have any other comments, plz write them here or pm me and Dral in-game.
                            Kind regards,

wiibimbo
                            TW Dev Team/Map Creator
                            Awesome. Have you seen the one in the other zone? Kurosiphe showed me around, it was based on the original GTA games for the first PlayStation console.
                            wicket666> frogs can mate withthem selves

wicket666> they are a sexual

Pepe the F> sounds like they turning Japanese

flojo> their ribbited for your pleasure

Comment

Working...
                            X