THE NEW ELIM BOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE NEW ELIM BOT

The elim arenas have been shutdown for the time being in order to test and complete the new elim bot. Elim will be hosted by Robo Ref in ?go elimbeta until the bot is practically bug free. It will then naturally move the elim arena permanently.

Elim and Baseelim have been combined into one arena. Voting will determine what ship will be used in the next game and players will spawn in the appropriate area of the map. This may or may not be a permanent change as if it turns out that it is better to keep the arenas separate then the bot will be adapted to work in both arenas.

Please keep in mind that the intention of this was not to explicitly combine the arenas. The bots running the elims had an enormous amount of bugs and flaws and had to be replaced. The reason for the combination was due to unrelenting requests by many to do so. For the duration of the beta test the arenas will remain combined. It shouldn't take very long to finish testing but it becomes faster the more bugs and feedback are given. That being said if you discover any bugs or problems please describe it here in a reply, send me an in-game pm or ?message, create a ticket twcore.org/newticket or send me an email wingzerotw@gmail.com.

Any comments, opinions and suggestions are welcomed and encouraged so feel free to speak your mind.
    Last edited by WingZero; 08-25-2011, 11:24 AM.

My hopes and dreams have risen! Risen from the grave of beyond bewildering wildernessessess! It kindles my soul and rekindles my childhood spirits! I'm alive again! O' robo ref how shall thou taketh me eternally and yet so personally such personal sensations that long for your oh so familiar name. A googol of thanks fall down freely from the atmosphere in which the heavens can see that which be seen is the curvature of the earth and float desperately into the kind and welcoming lap of who we know as... wing zero.

Comment

Comment

Finally!
        "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

once again wingzero showin how much of a fukin boss he is
          Gun remembers.

Comment

+1

Comment

Well this is shitty news. I like playing in baseelim. I like playing javs, I do not like playin wb. It was pretty much the only thing I still liked playing on a consistent basis Shit..
              (Children)>hunted for life
              (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
              :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme View Post
                Well this is shitty news. I like playing in baseelim. I like playing javs, I do not like playin wb. It was pretty much the only thing I still liked playing on a consistent basis Shit..
                Talk when your opinion actually matters.
                TWLJ Season 13 Runner Up (Boss)
                TWLJ Season 15 Hit Allstar
                TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

Comment

If any of the above posters sais it i'd be like meh. But you? haha please

Comment

Bring belim back this sucks, wb pilots and staff -> :lynched:

Comment

this is a good change.

id say javs still probably have the majority anyways.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

To those who play exclusively one ship, you have plenty of options with this. You can get good at more than 1 ship, or you can utilize any of the other ship specific arenas we have (wbduel, javduel, etc). Personally, I'm looking forward to having a rating system again so I can try to get top (insert any # here) again. This project is long overdue, kudos to wing for grabbing it by the horns. Now shoe me ur pnus u coward

Comment

Awww

One leaguers are going to have to sit in spec and watch and learn how to play other ships now or take part in a ship they're not familiar with. Sucks.

Comment

I -know- how to play wb. This is how i started in league. I just dont like it )amnymore) too simple. Domt force me too, i wont.

Comment

I like warbirds better than javs only when i kill a lot in a warbird.... and it so happens that i really like javs better than warbirds when i kill a lot in javs. go figure.

Comment

Working...
                              X