Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They changed ?go lasertag!

wtf is this shit
    The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
    SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

I complained about this as well, about 6 months ago. They set up the original in ?go lasertag2 or ?go lasertag3 or was it ?go laserbase? idk. I was thoroughly upset. If they can transfer records to other arenas, then I'd be fine with it, but I just have a history with lasertag that will never be forgotten (you understand :])

Comment

I guess it doesn't matter anymore, the people who used to play it are gone. It was more like a mini-zone than an arena. Random pic:

Comment

Originally posted by Nockm View Post
          I guess it doesn't matter anymore, the people who used to play it are gone. It was more like a mini-zone than an arena. Random pic:

So true about the mini-zone comment.

All the old lasertag players left to the Hyperspace zone and the majority then quit from there. Picano was a developer there and really put the zone on the map, then college took over for him.
          Fadark got into some long distance romance, went off to school and never really came back. I still have him on facebook though.
          megaman.exe quit after Nike G u R L 637 stopped playing (he was only interested in her, really. lol)
          Nopy got a real career, and his brother Swift Warrior is now sysop/head of Hyperspace.
          Noc- and Nemis quit after the Empyrean war with HELLS(something?)
          Power_P still pops his head in from time to time I hear
          Last I heard, steak666 still plays sometimes. He javs I believe.
          psycho1113 now goes by the name menomena, and has took up basing
          foobarz now plays base and Hyperspace
          Setboy lingers around, but isn't too serious about the game.
          I've seen Rocket Soldier on from time to time in the past few months.
          FunkMasta D now plays Hyperspace only but I think he quit. Its been a very long time since I've seen him.
          I think that's all the crew.

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
            So true about the mini-zone comment.

All the old lasertag players left to the Hyperspace zone and the majority then quit from there. Picano was a developer there and really put the zone on the map, then college took over for him.
            Fadark got into some long distance romance, went off to school and never really came back. I still have him on facebook though.
            megaman.exe quit after Nike G u R L 637 stopped playing (he was only interested in her, really. lol)
            Nopy got a real career, and his brother Swift Warrior is now sysop/head of Hyperspace.
            Noc- and Nemis quit after the Empyrean war with HELLS(something?)
            Power_P still pops his head in from time to time I hear
            Last I heard, steak666 still plays sometimes. He javs I believe.
            psycho1113 now goes by the name menomena, and has took up basing
            foobarz now plays base and Hyperspace
            Setboy lingers around, but isn't too serious about the game.
            I've seen Rocket Soldier on from time to time in the past few months.
            FunkMasta D now plays Hyperspace only but I think he quit. Its been a very long time since I've seen him.
            I think that's all the crew.
            i was left out !
            sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
            I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
            tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
            im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
            i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

yes i realized that as soon as I saw "Last Reply: Raver420"

Comment

so wut

Comment

I have to say that I am shocked and appalled to see what has become of my beloved arena. Removing the base and completely altering the point of the map is one thing, but to change the ship weapons is blasphemy!

At least Sector13 still has the original settings and Laserelim still has the original original settings for us old-timers.

Xog, I'm upset that you forgot to mention Nemis, the man who started the golden age of Lasertag. I remember back in 2001, I stumbled into Lasertag and there was Nemis just sitting there afk (I got some free kills off of him). He eventually came back and schooled me. For the next few weeks it was just the two of us in there and he taught me all the basics of Lasertag, including the secret behind the riddle "Shields go off when lasers come on". The both of us thought that Lasertag was awesome, so we decided to get more people interested by pretending to be trying to kill them and then letting them win. The plan worked and more people started to come to Lasertag regularly - thus began the golden age of Lasertag.

I'd also like to add 2 more names from the really early days:

TwinBladez (sp?) - the first player to reach 1 million points in Lasertag.
                  Duneswartchasm - the second player to reach 1 million points in Lasertag and the only person I could never beat in a duel using their main ship. She used the Weasel, and I suck with that one.

Anyways, if anyone with power is reading this, I'm begging you to please at least bring the old lasertag with the old base back as ?go oldlasertag or something. I know a few people besides me would appreciate it.

P.S. If anyone would like to duel me in Laserelim or Sector13, send me a message.

Comment

Working...
                  X