Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cash Events returning to Trench Wars

'ello!

I am here to do a short announcement for those whom don't check the ECT subforums and rarely log in to the game. We are going to do our first cash event of the year this Sunday with a total prize pool of 25 USD.

WHAT EVENT?

We are going to have BigTwisted as our first cash event, it will be hosted directly after the Attack tournament finals end. Winner gets $10 and MVP gets $15, thus if you happen to win and MVP you will get the full prize money of $25.

Just throwin' that out there.

Cool. I don't disagree with it. Just a question / suggestion

Would you consider awarding prizes to winners instead of just cash? I mean, what happens if someone wins but they're younger than 18 and/or don't have a bank account

Some options to choose from: ordering pizza for them and paying for it (online, or by phone even), have them choose their own prize (like a gift), and you order it for them, etc. Would be cool to see some variety along with the cash prizes coming back :]
    Last edited by Xog; 01-04-2012, 11:11 PM.

Comment

yes pls order a pizza 4 me i live in zimbabwe
      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Late response for the win.

I was under the assumption that anyone could create a PayPal account (no need to link your bank account or credit card to it) thus there really isn't a need to add more options for payments, although the case hasn't been closed for now.

We could try to find out alternative ways of paying the prize money (whether it's an ordered pizza or whatever) if someone doesn't happen to have a PayPal account.

Comment

Working...
        X