Suggestions for future cash events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for future cash events

Suggest here events that you would want to see as future cash events/weekend events in the near future. This thread will be viewed by me (and most likely diakka) to get some inspiration.

Please state why you want that event to be hosted, and why it's better than the rest. I personally want to do more deathmatch style events (javelin and warbird) rather than having events that rely on luck, but I still would want to hear your guys opinions on the matter.

Post and flame away!

I'd like a BigSealJavs (If that even exists). We just did BigTwisted, but really that was a bunch of luck. I'd like a real jav event myself .

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

Lets play superbeast, but everyone gets 2 lives. I think that would be a fun game everyone has a chance to compete for.
      1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
      JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
      1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
      http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

We will definitely be doing a javelin deathmatch for weekend event in the near future, I'll make sure of that happening soon enough (within two weeks, could even be the main event that weekend).

As for superbeasts to two deaths, that could work. I haven't seen that event in a while, and even then it's hosted to one death. We would just have to assign one more superbeast than normal or it would literally last for ages depending on the amount of players participating.

Comment

well imo i suck and would like to see at least one non top 5 squad leaguer win something so my suggestions are
          (most likely all giant size maps)
          .enigma
          .oldfishies
          .hunt
          .kill race to 500 in public arena JAVS ONLY
          .ufc
          .giant base match
          .turrent dm
          .bug
          well im not going to say just a reg deathmatch u guys (staff) should know where a good arena is not me for that

some of my ideas that are prolly to adverse for the norm might be
          .see who can literally keep playing pub without logging out last person wins
          .coolest new banner
          .that game where u run in those tunnels without floating in the wormholes
          .giant gatez
          Last edited by zih; 01-13-2012, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Make legitimate stats for (b)elim/wb(or jav)duel/twd (separately or collectively), and give cash prizes to the top of winner for each month. If anything this would encourage people to play more/get better, and maybe develop some new blood in this game, instead of these random events... just my 2 cents.

Comment

study 4 ur test
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

while the things you're suggesting a good in a sense, Riverside, that really doesn't fall the category that I work in -- I could look into the possibility of making it happen, however, but no high expectations please.

As for this zihan guy, fishies (capture or oldfishies) could definitely be an option.

Comment

So who do I talk to about something like that? Something stats related? I've sent countless help calls that have gone unanswered, because I do think adding some sort of gr8 statistical tracker would help this zone out a lot...

Comment

All that there needs to be done is a rating formula that works properly, thus any math nerd could help you out. Gave you some names last night, but was super exhausted thus I am not too sure what I said that day. rofl.

Comment

Tanks
                      Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

Working...
                      X