Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear staff + players Where do the donations go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear staff + players Where do the donations go?

Hey so the server was down for a couple of days,

I was just wondering if we could provide more information to everyone about the donation collecting that has recently become more popular in the last year or so.

I know that weekend events sometimes give players money for winning and such.

How ever, it still is a some what grey area, that I think should be more transparent.

Can any staff/smod/mod give us the players of subspace a monthly updates on:

$ of donations per month for months to come
    What it is being used for
    Previous $ per month
    Who is responsible for overseeing this aspect
    Who decides what the money gets used for

This seems to be an area that should be more transparent to the players who donate.

Thanks,

Harder

Dear faithful forum goer.

Please click the link below.

http://www.trenchwars.org/donationdetails/

Thank You,

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

oh shit yah i just found that out while looking for info on the tw site we donate to charity? cool http://trenchwars.org/donationdetails/

Comment

Description You choose for me Cash Events Advertizing Charity TW Development Totals
        Money Spent $1543.25 $503.5 $0.00 $187.72 $0
        Actual $ Available $1832.58 $527.98 $2404.94 $706.2 $0 $5471.7

Fck charity and cash events spend it on advertizing and tw development...! :s
        Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

Also if you click on the red number in the "money spent" category it gives you more details about how the money was spent.

Comment

In addition to that website, Harder - I will be working with 24 here over the coming days, weeks, and months to help keep a better line of communication open for the community on this subject matter.

Lots has been happening and people have been so busy with those things and their real lives that sometimes generating a discussion about it is easily overlooked and I'm happy to try to do that for those working hard on the various projects.
            Fuck it.

Comment

What he said ^ - We just spent 2 hours going over everything so he's fully aware of every single aspect of everything that's happening.

I'll make sure he's kept in the loop and he can keep the forum community 'in the loop' on what's going on.

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

Working...
              X