ummmm, hellooo??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ummmm, hellooo??

it's 1:17 a.m. on a thursday morning and ?go base isn't running...

hellooooo??
    Originally posted by turmio
    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
    Originally posted by grand
    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

A better course of action might be to yell at people in pub. I don't think the 4 people awake and on the forum to view this would help you get a base game going.
    GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

hellooooo??
      duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

hey you

yeah you 8)

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

hey its me
          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
            hey its me
            Hey...It's Him!
            "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
            - Thomas Jefferson

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spock! View Post
              Hey...It's Him!
              really making these first few posts count, aren't ya

Comment

Originally posted by Scurvy View Post
                really making these first few posts count, aren't ya
                I really don't see why I need to make my first few posts "count"

Count towards what? Is there some big "Good First Post Club" or something? Is there some unforeseen reward for the best first posts? If there is then I would start posting better.

But then again, most things that people say on here is insignificant crap anyway. Unless of course there is a deeper meaning that I cannot see. If there is, be so kind as to show me the light! Show me the glorious light of understanding gibberish posts!

But until then, I will type whatever pops into my stupid little head.

As a afterthought, most car produced nowadays look like crap. No style. No Class. All they got is plastic, plastic, and more plastic. And they are all dependent on electronics today. Car can't even run without a computer. I mean gosh.

The cars are reminding me of the people now of days. Always have something plugged into their heads. Or some staring at some tiny screen, listening to their crap music.

Speaking of music, even our music artists can't sing without help from a computer. And not to mention their songs are utter crap. Even the rock artists sound repetitive and monotone.

Live Long and Prosper.
                - Thomas Jefferson

sigpic

Comment

Spock, there's only room for 1 guy who can post random useless 1-liners in all of his posts.
                  Yes am talking about zeebu.
                  1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                  JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                  1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                  http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Spock! View Post
                    I really don't see why I need to make my first few posts "count"

Count towards what? Is there some big "Good First Post Club" or something? Is there some unforeseen reward for the best first posts? If there is then I would start posting better.

But then again, most things that people say on here is insignificant crap anyway. Unless of course there is a deeper meaning that I cannot see. If there is, be so kind as to show me the light! Show me the glorious light of understanding gibberish posts!

But until then, I will type whatever pops into my stupid little head.

As a afterthought, most car produced nowadays look like crap. No style. No Class. All they got is plastic, plastic, and more plastic. And they are all dependent on electronics today. Car can't even run without a computer. I mean gosh.

The cars are reminding me of the people now of days. Always have something plugged into their heads. Or some staring at some tiny screen, listening to their crap music.

Speaking of music, even our music artists can't sing without help from a computer. And not to mention their songs are utter crap. Even the rock artists sound repetitive and monotone.

Live Long and Prosper.
                    on a certain level, your first few posts will affect how the rest of the forum members treat you for the rest of your time here. Post poignant, witty, funny things, and people are more apt to acknowledge/respect your opinion.

but after reading this, i recommend going back to one-liners.

Comment

No one tell him about TW's most beautiful people club
                      sigpic
                      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

I mostly signed up on this forum because I was bored.....

I would also like some hugs. I am big on hugs.

?Hug Spock!
                        - Thomas Jefferson

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X