Hello TW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello TW

Hello, I'm from EG and I'm starting a TW squad with EGers. Please give us the chance to get known well to the settings/gameplay of TW. Personally I've played some twbd, but not much else. We'll participate in all 3 of the leagues and if some1 from TW wants to help out to get my EG recruits known to the tactics/tipsandtricks, it would be great.

Nao

Welcome to Trench Wars. I'm Schope Norris <ZH>. Feel free to make a ?help call during game or send me a ?message or private message if you need some help.

There are some key arenas for twd players.

base - looks like prac from dsb but its related to twbd
    javduel - looks like twjd
    wbduel - looks like twdd

there are also some chats you might wanna join.

alerts - alerts of bots from base, javduel, wbduel and elim arenas.
    twd - place where you can ask people for a match.
    helpchat - good chat to ask for help

Good luck and welcome to trench wars
    8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
    8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
    8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
    8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

sCHOPe is this up-and-coming ZH superstar.
      TWLD CHAMP x1 Fierce (Benched 100%)
      WORKOUT TITLES:

BENCH MAX: I don't sit on benches; I can't get back up
      CURL MAX: An entire ham
      SQUAT MAX: 566lbs
      DEADLIFT MAX: 566lbs
      WEIGHT: 566lbs HEIGHT: 5'1" (Medically impossible, according to Discovery Channel)
      BODYFAT:97%
      TIME SINCE FIRST WORKOUT EVER: Whatout?

Comment

Welcome, Nao -- Sorry if it was a bit before I got your forum account activated. I did not log on to a computer all weekend. Our process is a little more complicated than the EG forums are. lol.

AND SCHOPE! Grats on ZH and doin work O.o Gunning for Dezmond's job already eh?
        Fuck it.

Comment

help nao
          (Children)>hunted for life
          (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
          :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

Welcome to TW Nao. I think I've seen you around before, it's always good to get some fresh 'blood' into our leagues. Just start with some easy dd and bds and you guys will get the hang of it soon enough. Currently TWL is going so I doubt any TW player is willing to join up and help you guys out and train you, but after TWL is done this shouldn't be a problem. I'm sure you already know some TW players like thix and omega red who already play in TW and (have) play(ed) EG aswell. Good luck and have fun!
            Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
            24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
            1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

a/s/l
              can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

LOL NAO, guy been playing tw for a while now!! Guess this is official welcome 2 tw.

but ya i could help some guys with the tips/tricks n what not
                1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Man this is the nicest "new guy" thread I've ever seen. Usually it's just a bunch of trolling.
                  5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                  5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                  5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Haha thanx for the responses guys, when is TWL over??

Comment

welcome to TW!
                      i wonder how many people you are talking about? because usually it requires quite a lot to run an active squad. if you want to play some games here and then, TWD is taking place mostly 4pm EST onwards i would say - at least the chances that you will find a game then are higher.
                      i think - not sure - that TWL should be over by the end of march. you can play TWD games every time during the year though.
                      if you need some help on how to create a squad, how to sign it up for TWD and how to get your mates signed up, just contact someone using ?help :-)
                      i hope i could help you a bit, you can also contact me for some tips/hints on TWBD - fiS is also my ingame account, feel free to leave me a ?message!

Comment

Fis, I am disapointed in you. Did you kick Slikiboy from sonate?

I MEAN, WTH? WHAT THE HECK IS IN YOUR STUPID LITTLE HEAD? SLIK IS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL AND SKILLED PLAYERS OUT THERE, AND YOU KICK HIM? WTH!?

But I still love you....wanna hug?
                        "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
                        - Thomas Jefferson

sigpic

Comment

I can teach you how to afk like a pro in tw. Other than that I'm pretty much useless. Oh, and how to play the old levi which they changed, and only remains the same in certain arenas.
                          sigpic

1:Shaun> if my girlfriend had a dick
                          1:Shaun> mmmm

Comment

Working...
                          X