No announcement yet.

Zone77 Most Dangerous Game (Cash Event)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zone77 Most Dangerous Game (Cash Event)

MDG [ Feb 21, 2012 ]

This weekend we will be having two very interesting events. The first regular weekend event will be Starcon. A variety of events, mainly Queens and Zombies, will be hosted there. On Sunday, for the cash event, THE MOST DANGEROUS GAME will be hosted in Zone77 (a clone of Zone66).

Saturday, Feb 25th: ?go STARCON @ 5:00pm (EST)
    Sunday, Feb 26th: ?go ZONE77 @ 5:00pm (EST)

In regards to the cash event, it will start immediately after the last TWL games have finished. The event that will take place in Zone77 will be the 'Most Dangerous Game' which is a time based game. You get time added if you get kills, and time taken away for dying. Once you run out of time you are spectated. The person with the most time, or the person with the most time at the end of game wins the $25. We have decided to allow teams of max 5 players, and for you to be any ship of your choosing. Only one person can win the money, not the whole team. The last team standing's player with the most time will win the money. I repeat you can be any ship you like, and have a team of 5 players, but after the arena is locked there is NO CHANGING.

We have decided to start everyone off with 360 seconds, or 6 minutes. You will get 15 seconds added for every kill, and 8 seconds subtracted for every death. Hopefully with a good amount of people this will give everyone a nice chunk of playing time. With that in mind, this might be one of the more lengthier events, so get ready.
    Last edited by Diakka; 02-23-2012, 05:19 PM.
    Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Oh shit this is the tits.

Comment

how staff going to give creature money?
      (fLaReD)>im a fgt

Comment

ye.

Comment

awful
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

I repeat you can be any ship you like, and have a team of 5 players, but after the arena is locked there is NO CHANGING.
            Oh really? Cause creature was put in the game after it had already started and locked. Nice

Comment

i'm appealing the whole weekend including TWL because staff is corrupt
              GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Originally posted by Cambia View Post
                Oh really? Cause creature was put in the game after it had already started and locked. Nice
                +1

should donate that money to charity. what a flop.
                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by rAiNbOw SeEkEr View Post
                  how staff going to give creature money?
                  Even though I won legitimately and didn't cheat, I didn't get any money.

You guys can riot now.

Comment

Well apparently there was a bug with the bot that held Creature's score at 5 minutes for a while. He will not be awarded the cash prize.
                    Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Comment

Okyo and Forces obviously won that event. Creature's bug let him stay in longer. If you look at their recs, Creature was negative in k:d and had less than half was okyo and forces had individually.
                      sigpic

1:Shaun> if my girlfriend had a dick
                      1:Shaun> mmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Kahlan View Post
                        Okyo and Forces obviously won that event. Creature's bug let him stay in longer. If you look at their recs, Creature was negative in k:d and had less than half was okyo and forces had individually.
                        You guys heard of !invest ???? Not everyone needs to kill in order to win the Most Dangerous Game

Comment

past 2 weeks cash events have sucked. shitty arena's, rules never properly explained, etc.

like 3 people knew about !invest
                          1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
                          Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
                          1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
                          1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
                          beam> stfu tsunami
                          Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
                          beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
                          Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

Give money to forces
                            1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                            JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                            1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                            http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Infrared View Post
                              past 2 weeks cash events have sucked. shitty arena's, rules never properly explained, etc.

like 3 people knew about !invest
                              i use it every game
                              The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                              SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Working...
                              X