Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• these threads are created so we can hear magi koz, otherwise hes always silent

24> go defend our honor and I will pay you with donation money

am on 2 u magi
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• still waiting for this thread to be more about

bots!!!
      USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

• Originally posted by stark View Post
        Mobey, if I had just logged in for the first time, and all I see is racial slurs thrown left and right, I would quit and never play the game again. There's a lot of shit on the internet. Goatsee is on the internet. Doesn't mean we should have an LVZ of some old man bending over spreading his gaping asshole apart as a fucking greet message.
        glad at least 1 person on these forums has 2 brain cells to rub together
        The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
        SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

• nothing wrong with saying "whatup nigga" or something along those boundaries, i don't see nothing racist about that, considering every city in the world has people who greet their friends like that, even police officers do it

on another note: aura is a faggot
          FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
          #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

• I've already posted all that I need to say. This thread is done as far as I can tell.

Comment

• I'm still not over it. Aura is still a piece of shit newb with a gaping vagina.

Aura, how do you feel knowing that your silencing me wasn't in accordance w/ TW rules and I was right with my argument all along?
              Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

• Originally posted by Volcs View Post
                I'm still not over it. Aura is still a piece of shit newb with a gaping vagina.

Aura, how do you feel knowing that your silencing me wasn't in accordance w/ TW rules and I was right with my argument all along?
                I feel fine. No one ever said that your silence was contrary to any TW staff protocol. Your bans were completely legit. Your argument was wrong all along.
                Just like middle school, drawing pnus is frowned upon. ?go pictionary -SpookedOne

(duckrager)> You are a worthless scammer i hope you fall on your head and have a seizure

Tower> anyone here planning an 'Aura from trench wars bullied me' suicide?

Comment

• P Volcom> the problem wasn't racism, it was staff intolerance for a conversation that had no racist implications because staff were ANNOYED
                  * MODERATOR WARNING: You have been warned for racism. Further racism will result in a silence. -Aura
                  According to you, my ban was for evading a ban (silence). My silence was due to your poor judgement call on "racism".

How is my argument wrong?
                  Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

• I leave forums to handle some real life shit and come back to tw chaos... Thank you forumz for bringing me so much so JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- and this is for VA post well done

Last edited by Raver420; 03-04-2012, 03:33 AM.
                    sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
                    I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
                    tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
                    im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
                    i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

• oo.oo was going his job as staff to warn people.
                      all this game has anymore is leftover trolls who have no choice but to come to continuum for acceptance.
                      kthx fuck you for making me go thru 8 pges of nothing.
                      take your 15 minute silence or whatever and stop your bitching.
                      staff: modify your bots a bit better now that you seen what rubbish can come from it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Volcs View Post
                        According to you, my ban was for evading a ban (silence). My silence was due to your poor judgement call on "racism".

How is my argument wrong?
                        I was going to write a new message, but then I realized that I responded to this already in this thread.

"Volcs, I've told you multiple times, and you keep failing to listen. The racism warning wasn't related to you silence in any way. You abused help, and were warned by another staffer. Then within a couple minutes I realized you had a recent active warning for help abuse. At this point, you were silenced, and then you nearly instantly logged back on with another alias to evade the silence. Then proceeded to brag to me about your ban evasion. Then you were banG for a banC evasion. How many times do I need to repeat this? "
                        Last edited by Aura; 03-04-2012, 09:43 AM.
                        Just like middle school, drawing pnus is frowned upon. ?go pictionary -SpookedOne

(duckrager)> You are a worthless scammer i hope you fall on your head and have a seizure

Tower> anyone here planning an 'Aura from trench wars bullied me' suicide?

Comment

• loool people like aura and this oo.oo shouldnt be on staff they have no experience of real life basically meaning they have no concept of the common sense approach to things (just saw your pic on tw gallery hahaha)

this guy so hardcore he poses on rocks and wears his sunglasses in the shade

did i make you cry back when i was more active is that why you made up lies about me on the internet?

Comment

• Originally posted by zih View Post
                            oo.oo was going his job as staff to warn people.
                            all this game has anymore is leftover trolls who have no choice but to come to continuum for acceptance.
                            kthx fuck you for making me go thru 8 pges of nothing.
                            take your 15 minute silence or whatever and stop your bitching.
                            staff: modify your bots a bit better now that you seen what rubbish can come from it.
                            December 2011!

Wow, all these experienced players are against me. What am I going to do.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• This situation has been dealt with, stopping now before it just turns into a useless slagging match.

Comment

Working...
                              X