Free Idea for TW Advertising

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Idea for TW Advertising

someone should post about TW on reddit. i havent seen anyone suggest this yet which is really surprising. its free and has the potential of reaching hundreds of thousands of people who play and love computer games. id post myself but im not exactly the best at advertising
    J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
    8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

I think it was done when kthx was spamming forums

Comment

yea it was done a few times

Comment

I landed myself a free account on spaceghetto... not sure if anybody here frequents it, but they get a lot of traffic. I could probably put together a post and put it up once a week or something

Comment

Was talking to a friend and he suggested that n4g and kotaku would be good sites for us to advertise, the sites are viewed by gamers.

Anyone go on these sites?
          1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
          JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
          1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
          http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by renzi View Post
            someone should post about TW on reddit. i havent seen anyone suggest this yet which is really surprising. its free and has the potential of reaching hundreds of thousands of people who play and love computer games. id post myself but im not exactly the best at advertising
            Just posting it won't do much. You would need to organize it so everyone in TW (and preferably all the other zones as well) knows when you're going to post it and then can upvote it so it would at least get to the front page of r/gaming.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnt View Post
              Just posting it won't do much. You would need to organize it so everyone in TW (and preferably all the other zones as well) knows when you're going to post it and then can upvote it so it would at least get to the front page of r/gaming.
              this sounds good. so why don't we do this?
              4:BigKing> xD
              4:Best> i'm leaving chat
              4:BigKing> what did i do???
              4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
              4:BigKing> ???? why though
              4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
              4:BigKing> xD

Comment

we recently have asked on reddit for streamers to stream the game with twstaff support. no success yet.
                if you have other gaming forums where you think that we should try this, then please keep them coming.

Comment

where is lordkat and his 50 goons

wats a goon 2 goblin
                  1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                    this sounds good. so why don't we do this?
                    Cause everyone just sits around waiting for someone else to do things and as a result nothing gets done.

Comment

Working...
                    X