Demonic why did you close the thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demonic why did you close the thread?

I would like to ask demonic why he closed my thread about a mysterious ban # 21248

Can I have the player's name on that ban demonic or are you going to close this thread too ?

Instead of figuring out what is going on you closed the thread when pressured on the players name you are accusing me of helping avoid a ban

Sorry if I hurt your feelings but all these circles are getting very annoying - especially since you keep side stepping the who you are accusing me of being or helping - Do you think I made this whole thing up?

Spell it out for me - Are you saying I am lying and trying to get around a ban - Yes or No?

Just unban the guy jesus.. game is already fucking dying

Comment

I dunno I'm kind of enjoying Space's conspiracy theory and his tenuous grasp on the English language.
      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
      Message has been sent to online moderators
      2:BLeeN> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>no
      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
      2:BLeeN> ok then no
      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Oh and for the sake of pity, here's a very basic summary:

Demonic is saying that this girl who you have trying to log into SS is a player who got caught speed hacking and was banned for it.

She's saying that more often than not when someone is caught under a ban it's because 1 of their identifiers match the banned players identifiers. She's refusing the unban your new girlfriend because 4 out of 4 identifying variables match your girlfriend.

Pretty much she's saying she doesn't believe you when you say that this person has never played the game before and thinks you're trying to help get someone unbanned.
        Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
        Message has been sent to online moderators
        2:BLeeN> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>no
        2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
        2:BLeeN> ok then no
        :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

I thought i made my feelings on this clear. Either your friend contacts me in game or this dicussion is over.

I am not unbanning someone when they havent even bothered to contact me themselves, especially when its under dubious circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by Hulk View Post
            Just unban the guy jesus.. game is already fucking dying
            FREE FEEDINGFRENZY

Comment

Originally posted by Demonic View Post
              I thought i made my feelings on this clear. Either your friend contacts me in game or this dicussion is over.

I am not unbanning someone when they havent even bothered to contact me themselves, especially when its under dubious circumstances.
              Now you plead the 5th so you do not have to bother telling me who you are accusing me of helping to get unbanned - yes very dubious indeed

Now you told me you where the one who placed the ban

Now you closed the thread when asked you to explain how this could of happen that matched four of your fact less claims

I know I helped her download the game - I know this was on her own personal laptop - I know she never ever could of possible have even played this game in her entire life - I know when we logged on for the very first time it was on my own connection that I have been using to play with no problems - I know we had no other problem playing in any other zone but this zone one
              If no one can explain how someone who did this - could get a 4 - with one "very unique" match - to the same ban ID - Then one of us is clearly a liar

Guess what pal - I know it isn't me - if it smells like a duck - quacks like a duck - walks like a duck

Who would have the power to make false bans?

Comment

Dude, u r srsly demented.
                First of all, I was referring to DEMONIC being a WOMAN, DUMBASS!
                2nd, what's with the - instead of . ? Didn't u go to school? Srsly, dude, learn 2 spell + use symbols accordingly.
                And 3rd, why don't u tell us who the person is? If u so eager to get her to play, then stop being a fking cunt, tell her to contact Demonic in-game and the ban will be lifted (if it's not her fault that is). Otherwise, SHUT THE FK UP! (am tempted to use the N word in the next post)
                "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
                  Dude, u r srsly demented.
                  First of all, I was referring to DEMONIC being a WOMAN, DUMBASS!
                  2nd, what's with the - instead of . ? Didn't u go to school? Srsly, dude, learn 2 spell + use symbols accordingly.
                  And 3rd, why don't u tell us who the person is? If u so eager to get her to play, then stop being a fking cunt, tell her to contact Demonic in-game and the ban will be lifted (if it's not her fault that is). Otherwise, SHUT THE FK UP! (am tempted to use the N word in the next post)
                  Ahhh how cute - Look what fell out of Demonic's nose - his pet dung Beetle mtine - Don't worry little fella - There will still be plenty of food for you in this zone after he goes

BTW little dungie - I have dislexia ( stop using y's for I's campaign) - These spaces help with my dislexia - so when you make fun of me for using them - it is like you making fun of a handicapped person for using a wheelchair - Now go on and behave yourself - Go on - Scoot - Scoot yourself on out of here - I can smell in the air Demonic is busy making a fresh batch of food for ya - Now run along - I have nothing you can eat here - Now shoe fly - Shoe

Comment

lol shoe
                    The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                    SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

ok done with this now. You had your chance to get the player to contact me. The ban will not be lifted full stop, so post whatever you like. No-one will release the ban information to you, and since its a level 1 ban setting i am the only person in the zone who can lift it.

There comes a point where you just have to realise someone is either a troll or a complete imbecile.

Comment

wanted to post this in the other thread but it was locked so here's my chance!

Well that escalated slowly

fuck did I do it wrong?
                        sigpic
                        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Demonic View Post
                          ok done with this now
                          Laugh - still pleading the 5th

You had your chance to get the player to contact me.
                          I like the way you just sets the rules as you please - Like I said before - I am not interested that much in getting her un banned - I just wanted to know who was responsible once it was clear it was no accident - I have succeeded in my mission

The person you banned has no clue or knowledge of this - all she knows is she cant go in this zone - So I told her I would get her unbanned - And at the time
                          thought it would of been a simple task - but she still has no clue or could careless about this zone since she has never played in here - She seems very happy playing in extreme zone so let her stay there for all I care too

No new player is going to go through this -Especially if they are not a true gamer to begin with - You act like I am her keeper and can simple wave my wand and have your demands meet according to your schedule

The ban will not be lifted full stop, so post whatever you like. No-one will release the ban information to you, and since its a level 1 ban setting i am the only person in the zone who can lift it.
                          Totally agree - No one here cares so there is nothing I can do about it - You got me - Oh noo - You stopped a women who wants to me more then a friend to me from coming into the zone I play the most - I suppose I should be thanking you for something

There comes a point where you just have to realise someone is either a troll or a complete imbecile.
                          Thank you for showing everyone that new players have to get filtered through your little gang of dung beetles before they are allowed to play - Thanks for showing everyone how 18 year vets you bring new players into the zone are treated - Thanks for showing everyone what the real problem in this zone is - and most important of all

Thanks For Nothing !!!

Comment

Agreed this could have been handled better. Rudy would have just banned him after his first post and be done with it, good times.
                            "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
                              wanted to post this in the other thread but it was locked so here's my chance!

Well that escalated slowly

fuck did I do it wrong?
                              Someone pulled on the sharks tail and got the teeth

Comment

Working...
                              X