Demonic why did you close the thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RednaZ View Post
    Agreed this could have been handled better. Rudy would have just banned him after his first post and be done with it, good times.
    Would have used more swores and insults, too.
    duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Agreed this could have been handled better. Rudy would have just banned him after his first post and be done with it, good times.
      Great idea - Ban players who dare try to bring new people in - PLayer spotted trying to bring a liberal into the zone - Release the dung beetles from demonic nose - quick start Spamming him with heckles - start twisting and confusing the facts to mislead everyone from the real issues - if all else fails just say - SCREW YOUR GUYS - I"M GOING HOME - I DO WHAT I WANT

Comment

For someone I saw for the first time on forums u sure are a vet in TW. Btw, Demonic is still a she, u just blew ur chance to get ur gf to play in beautiful resort of TW and stop self-pitying urself with a disease I didn't even know u have. On that note, good luck and good night!
        "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
        Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
        Dral>I can get implants

Comment

lol i cant argue with that!! besides i have come to the conclusion he is mildly amusing. The Giant red text to emphasise certain words for example as if im going to jump up and down lol. Asking for the ban info to be released, i mean thats a great idea lemme just sit here and say....yes the ban is catching on these elements, so if you change this and this you can evade it.

Meh bring back rudy.

Comment

Kids these days can't troll staff very well
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Demonic FEEDINGFRENZY has been in extreme zones for a few hours - wear where you? - Here feeding your crew of dung beetles more koolaid? - Good Job

You make this zone so pleasant and enjoyable

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceShark View Post
                - wear where you? -
                You make this thread so pleasant and enjoyable
                sigpic
                All good things must come to an end.

Comment

whatever makes this guy post more, keep doing that

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

wear where you shoe?
                    lol
                    The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                    SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Best thread of the week
                      (Children)>hunted for life
                      (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
                      :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

Great idea - Ban players who dare try to bring new people in - PLayer spotted trying to bring a liberal into the zone - Release the dung beetles from demonic nose - quick start Spamming him with heckles - start twisting and confusing the facts to mislead everyone from the real issues - if all else fails just say - SCREW YOUR GUYS - I"M GOING HOME - I DO WHAT I WANT

They dont ban people randomly and are usually pretty fair Space. Its true that now and again you get a crazy staff member who does something unfair or abuses their powers, but that is very rare.

Also, occassionally bans are by accident (as they were explaining caught up in someone elses ban) but they are always willing to look into and reverse accidental bans.

What was explained so far, personal eye-witness log of the account by staff, numerous red flags logged on that person (ie cheating), its almost impossible for it to be an error on the part of staff.

Could it be an error? Could your friend be innocent and its just a big mistake or error? Its conceivable, but they already told you what steps you (or your friend) must take. If your right and this is all one big mistake, just clear it up and have your friend follow those steps (communicate with staff).

Pronouncing your friends innocence over and over wont do anything at this point, you should try something constructive. There is obviously already a ton of evidence against your friend, so either your friend is guilty or has to now explain what happened and follow staff's request.

Best of luck. But if your friend WAS cheating, then the ban should stay indefinitely, that shouldnt be tolerated.

Comment

Originally posted by mtine
                          Srsly, dude, learn 2 spell + use symbols
                          You tell'im.

Comment

Why are you going through and commenting on threads that are over a year old bukkake, do you not have anything better to do?
                            killing newbs since 2002

Comment

Originally posted by but...why...per... View Post
                              Why are you going through and commenting on threads that are over a year old bukkake, do you not have anything better to do?
                              rare indeed is the twforum veteran who does not occasionally revive dead threads.
                              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                              X