No announcement yet.

Feedback for TWChat Android App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you guys sending a help message asking to use TWChat? We need to add you on our end to use it, if you don't let us know then you can't use it.

Inf - I added you, try again.

Thanks

Comment

tried on cres still not working. getting the server too busy message.
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

When sending a message, or reciving a message its kinda annoyng to type out the username all the time. Hoping that is fixed soon. Other than that I got no issues so far with it. Good job Dez
        TWLD Champion 2014
        TWDTB Champion 2013
        TWDTB Champion 2016
        TWDTB Champion 2017
        TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
        -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
          tried on cres still not working. getting the server too busy message.
          Ok - try leaving it for a few hours. Usually you get that message if you have been locked out due to too many tries so the server blocks the IP (in this case the phone IP).

What phone do you have btw?

Comment

htc evo
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

I tried to program a TWD notification app for android and got as far as the standard "hello world" app after too many hours! I think an app that would send me notifications when my squad was going to start a twd match would be amazing. I would be on in a flash.

Anyway, as for this app, it is awesome! Very nice work! One problem I have encountered is, it won't let me actually send my chat. Pressing enter on my keyboard does nothing. The chat is never sent. Very weird.
              I am using a HTC Desire.
              Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
              TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

I couldnt get name-tapping for pm to work today. Also I had issues with the player list not showing everyone. Motorola Droid Maxx
                Former TW Staff

Comment

ok so i was able to log in but i have the same problem as ardour. the chat message is never sent even though i can enter it. pressing enter does nothing.

Comment

upgrade to the galaxy s4 for 0 problems
                    PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
                    ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

Thanks for your feedback guys, I've heard more stories about the keyboard/not able to send messages problem. Try downloading a custom keyboard and see if that fixes your problem for now, while we try to solve it. EDIT: with GO keyboard it should be solved...Download it and use it on your phone, then try to use our app again...https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....jb.gokeyboard
                      Last edited by M_M God; 11-28-2013, 09:42 AM.
                      Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
                      24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
                      1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

Someone add me to the list.

Comment

So two things that I ran into right off the bat:

If you have a chat name with anything like the following in it: ã å ä ç ï, it doesn't seem to work.

For example: if you type in ?chat=põõp, it will say you aren't on a chat. But ?chat=poop will.

Also, I'm running into the same sort of problem with chat names with numbers in them.

I'm on a Samsung Galaxy Note 2.

Comment

This still makes me cringe, but with the current state of things I guess it doesn't matter much anymore. Not much left to mess up
                            USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Hey. At first I got the 0x07 error message, but Lefty has apparently added me as a user now.

Suggestion: change the "received a bad packet from 0x07" error message to something more user friendly, like "Please contact in-game staff to enable your account for Android access".

When I try to log in I now get an error message "login timed out". Is this a server error, or some problem with my device? I'm using a Sony xperia Z1 (android 4.2 of some flavour) but I can try it on a Google Nexus 7, or an HTC desire running cyanogenmod if that would help...

LEM
                              DinkyKitty.com - news, reviews and articles of a techy nature

Comment

Originally posted by Lemmin View Post
                                Hey. At first I got the 0x07 error message, but Lefty has apparently added me as a user now.

Suggestion: change the "received a bad packet from 0x07" error message to something more user friendly, like "Please contact in-game staff to enable your account for Android access".

When I try to log in I now get an error message "login timed out". Is this a server error, or some problem with my device? I'm using a Sony xperia Z1 (android 4.2 of some flavour) but I can try it on a Google Nexus 7, or an HTC desire running cyanogenmod if that would help...

LEM
                                Hey Lem,
                                That error mostly means that you tried too many times to login so now your phone IP has been blocked by the server (for a few hours). Don't attempt to login again for atleast 3 hours and give it a go to see if you get in.

Comment

Working...
                                X