Feedback for TWChat Android App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im talking about th iOs version app
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

Can anyone add me to the system, plz? I'm using a OnePlus X with OxygenOS (Android 5.1)

Comment

need ios version
        TWLJ Season 13 Runner Up (Boss)
        TWLJ Season 15 Hit Allstar
        TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

Comment

bring the Webchat back too
          TWLJ Season 13 Runner Up (Boss)
          TWLJ Season 15 Hit Allstar
          TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

Comment

webchat
            https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Dose this thing even still work or is it dead and forgotten?😕

Comment

Originally posted by G.KNOXX View Post
                Dose this thing even still work or is it dead and forgotten?
                I don't see why it would stop working. There was a billing server issue yesterday so logins via twcore code were probably blocked. TW bots were unable to login so I would assume the chat app couldn't connect either.

Check it out and give it a try now that the billing database is back online.
                Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

Going to streamline the signup process a bit to make it less confusing. The message the app gives you when you aren't signed up is unfortunately really unhelpful... (Bidirectional packet received, ordered to disconnect.) Would be great to update the app with a new msg, but I think that ship has sailed. (Unless Dez pops up! Maybe even just updating the app's description with info?)

After an update in a few hours, you should be able to do !signup to TW-Chat and it'll send a request to staff to add you. It might still take a bit of time but it's better than it just telling you that it can't sign you up.
                  "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                  -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

reminder guys.. this is the same as logging into the game.. u can not log in to the app on your phone at the same time your logged into the computer.. it will just kick you out of the computer version...
                    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

Working...
                    X