Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TW Donation Overview - Question? T-mac fund, charity and such.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW Donation Overview - Question? T-mac fund, charity and such.

I saw we made a fund for T-mac. I was wondering if this money has been donated to his family, since it happened a while ago.

Also the money regarding charity, what will happen to that? Is there a certain amount that has to be reached before it will be donated. I'm positive there are a lot of people in this world that could use that money. We could truly help an organisation out with 925 USD.

We also have 1427 USD sitting there ready to be used for cash events. Maybe staff should add some dates when and where there will be cash events so people will come and play?

http://www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

I got a respond from Ricko "(Ricko)>tmac's mother was sent flowers, cards and all of the outstanding money a long with letters".

Whoever is in charge of the website and fund should update the status so it's more clear for everyone. I heard 24 quit because of personal issues and Little Slick had to quit because of his commitments IRL (work). So whoever is in charge, please update it.

Show us how much is donated in total over the years and how much has been spent so far and on what.

Comment

If you go to http://www.trenchwars.org/donationdetails/ you can see how much has been spent vs how much has been donated.

I'm not sure if we've kept track of spending for the entire length of donations being spent, but if you click on the red numbers in the Money Spent row, you can see what's been spent and where. It looks like the first use of donations was recorded on Dec 5, 2010.
      "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
      -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

So maybe we can donate to charities. I mean:
        Donate stuff with a warbird keychain or something, and the game. So the people can log on and play SS.
        sigpic

Comment

"you choose for me" is dis same colour as 24's banner, conspiracies
          TWLJ Season 13 Runner Up (Boss)
          TWLJ Season 15 Hit Allstar
          TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

Comment

Working...
          X