?buy shield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?buy shield

The retard who put in the ?buy shield is a complete shithead n----- who deserves to die in real life. I hope all mods get cancer, except they ARE cancer. If this game wasn't great to begin with, it would have died a long time ago with these fucking n----- tumours running it. Who is the idiot? Who puts in more ?buy wins instead of taking them out? Don't you fucking pieces of shit learn anything from your (innumerable) mistakes? Fuck you and your entire family. You all deserve a slow, painful death. You for being garbage, and them for making garbage like you.

Tsk, don't you insult ?buy when you mean !buy please.

Comment

Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

I think I understand the frustration here,
        he's not the only one complaining in public about the shield buy
        it's annoying when someone get's the flag last 10 seconds time after time

Item: shield (A shield for 20 seconds)
        - Maximum of 1 every 180 seconds
        Price: $3000

The settings now make it very easy and cheap to get the flag the last seconds of the game
        since every round takes a minimum of 3 minutes, you can buy this shield every last 10 seconds
        the only thing you can do is try to rep the shield bearer away in shark or
        to buy a shield yourself and defend on flag
        but not everyone can anticipate this fast
        so removing the shield or adding more waiting time in between could solve this problem
        Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

Think there is some block on the last 30 seconds now? Correct me if I'm wrong, but even with such a block these tools are wrong.

Comment

No I just tested that, there's no block on the last 30 seconds

Comment

I see the price got doubled for this item
              gj

Comment

That does nothing. Fucking assholes still buy it and ruin the basing game. AceHacker just did it with 10 seconds left because his team was too shitty to get in otherwise. I left the game as a result. Also, fucking roofers buy the roof turret so it protects them while they harass base and it's very hard for someone to go up there and kill them. Another idiotic idea has failed. And the flag room turret you can attach to is still in the game so garbage teams with lots of money don't lose. What's the point of having a good defense if the enemy can just buy its way into base? How the fuck does all of this !buy shit not give a huge advantage to older players? Pub bux were stupid when introduced and are still stupid now.

Warping sharks into safes to clear their mines doesn't do anything because sharks can put mines in base and then attach to their base terr, thus avoiding the warp and keeping their mines active. Maybe this issue will be fixed sometime in the next 8 years.

Siko Fantic was tking and I reported him. I got a message saying Haze <ZH> will be taking care of it, he saw some blatant tk attempts and did nothing. ZHs are even more useless than regular mods and can only observe things, right? Should send them to work for the UN.

Comment

Even if you removed !buy shield, there's still another way to reset flag easily, and that way is X. At least they removed !buy flagtouch, or whatever it was, right?

Buying a roofturret to defend oneself in any situation is fair game.

For baseterr, all you have to do is spam hits onto it. Mine around it, get into spid and constantly hit it, stuff like that makes it easy to kill it.

Warping sharks, the only way to fix it imo is to shipreset the shark with each round so it clears the mines. I don't know if the Dev can encode that onto the bot's warp system though.

If a mod were on, they would take the call. If the ZH was quick to the gun, the mod can always take over if needed. ZH's only take cheater tk calls if mods+ are afk or not on. It may of seemed like nothing, but the tker was being watched/warned.
                  idkidc1233

Comment

Originally posted by Bukkake Surprise View Post
                    his team was too shitty to get in otherwise. I left the game as a result.
                    Wut? Wut? Wut? Wut? Wut? Wut? Wut? Wut? Wut?
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFgnVA4B20g

"Warping sharks into safes to clear their mines doesn't do anything because sharks can put mines in base and then attach to their base terr, thus avoiding the warp and keeping their mines active. Maybe this issue will be fixed sometime in the next 8 years." - HMM YEAH MAYBE THEY'LL DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT. Why don't they just have team 0 spawn in left(west) safe and team 1 spawn in right(east) safe?
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah! And have holes in the top of base like turretwar2! Except after 1 min the holes close so ppl have to go through base instead of fly aroun them!
                      idkidc1233

Comment

Would warping the terrs into the safe along with sharks fix that? I don't shark enough to know if that would reset shark mines or not, and it's never really been something important for me to generally care about.
                        Former TW Staff

Comment

None of those issues have been fixed yet. And idiots like qan actually think there's nothing wrong with those things. And idiots like qan speak English poorly.

I don't mind the Weasel that much because it's an actual fucking ship, not a cheat. You can see it and shoot it. There's not much you can do about the Shield and the base terr bot. Yeah, there are things you CAN do, but you shouldn't have to do those things, because those retarded "features" shouldn't be in the game in the first place.

And some moron put Epidemic back in.

Comment

Working...
                          X