Mod doesn't know how to ban

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mod doesn't know how to ban

Yeah this goes out to you shaddowknight, nice job on banning my IP address but not setting the account to "banned" instead I can't login into my previous account. Next time ban me right and not a half/ass ban.

If you have any further questions you can always contact vaped. He is a vet and knows how the forum works.

Thanks

You IP wasnt banned, just the one name. The forums shoulda handled other stuff, not that its hard to bypass. Keep pushing and I do have other things I can do.
    Former TW Staff

Comment

Pushing what? Free speech I say what I want, stop running this forum like Trenchwars Zone it's 2 different things. 10 year olds don't play this game anymore they rather play minecraft and cuss and do way worse things that you guys have setup on the zone or here.

Euro staff members ha, such a joke. Next time you wanna sound big with that staff tag, come see me on teamspeak I'll show you should do the job you do better cause as of right now Trenchwars Trash Talk has your name written all over it.

Unban my name if you can't put a "banned" tag on 2pac.

Comment

that confirms it, 2pacz is actually using 'get on teamspeak' like some pre-teen school bully
        TWL-J Season 11 Champion
        TWL-J Season 21 Champion
        TWL-B Season 21 Champion
        TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
        TWDT-D 2017 Champion
        TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Yeah hes not really good at banning, too many inactive accounts for that work.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

LOL @ pre-teen bully, you scared to come talk to me? Scared I might put some sense into you?

Comment

Working...
            X