retile pub ty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• retile pub ty

1. retile pub im tired of that gay ass grey tileset i know its a legend but ffs change something get superlev back atleast.
    https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Originally posted by 2pac View Post
    1. retile pub im tired of that gay ass grey tileset i know its a legend but ffs change something get superlev back atleast.
    Could make ze new tileset but no point if its not going to be used. Shame we don't experiment with stuff to see what creates more interest and what doesn't... We have the wrong staff for that.
    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

there used to be a !settile, but idk where it went
      The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
      SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
        Could make ze new tileset but no point if its not going to be used. Shame we don't experiment with stuff to see what creates more interest and what doesn't... We have the wrong staff for that.
        when we did this, people bitched because change is different and scary
        The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
        SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
            when we did this, people bitched because change is different and scary
            ppl bitch regardless of what changes are made in tw no matter what no one gonna be happy but my ideas will bring back LT squads and spice up the zone

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Comment

i vote for a change
                bring back the side entrances
                Leland

Comment

Originally posted by 2pac View Post
                  so I contact turban, he said talk to zreqdf as he is head dev, guy is seriously unreliable when you try and communicate with him looks like he needs a trello so he can get shit moving. :laugh:

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

I don't get it. Requesting a tile change to TW Pub Map is like repainting the deck on the Titanic. What's the point? You boys have always sucked at tilesets and nobody has cared.

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole Surfer View Post
                      I don't get it. Requesting a tile change to TW Pub Map is like repainting the deck on the Titanic. What's the point? You boys have always sucked at tilesets and nobody has cared.

stick to eg u dont even play tw so anything u say is garbage.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Working...
                      X