Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pat Minotaur View Post
    The fuck are you saying?

Are you saying that without them faggot leagues the zone would be dead?

Or are you saying that if it weren't for faggot staff, there wouldn't be any faggot leagues or a zone?

But you are right, every player, all 9 of us, owe staff lots and lots of blowjobs for having done such a fantastic job with the zone.

Gimmie that dick, faggot, and let me suck you off. Put yr cum insides of me.
    man this suddenly makes me wish i was staff
    3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
    3:45th President> do it
    kyler> who is 45th President
    nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Originally posted by forwards View Post
      man this suddenly makes me wish i was staff
      LOOL
      Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

I offer my services as news putter upper on trenchwars.org because it would be fantastic.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Hows Distension

sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
          I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
          tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
          im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
          i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

The fuck are you saying?

Are you saying that without them faggot leagues the zone would be dead?

Or are you saying that if it weren't for faggot staff, there wouldn't be any faggot leagues or a zone?

But you are right, every player, all 9 of us, owe staff lots and lots of blowjobs for having done such a fantastic job with the zone.

this was REAL as FUk
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
              I offer my services as news putter upper on trenchwars.org because it would be fantastic.
              BMW's

Comment

Here's something fun:

A couple days ago I loaded up ss/cont and noticed in the zone list that TW displayed approx 160 players while EG displayed approx 45 players. Nothing unusual.. but I decided to dig a little deeper.

What I found was that TW and EG each had approx. 25 people playing in each zone. TW had about 25 players split between 3 arenas while EG had about 25 players in pub. And yes, when I say "players" I mean *players*, not speccers. I'm not implying this as a condemnation towards either zone. Neither of our zones are doing well, obviously, but I do suggest you consider renaming your zone from Trench Wars to Bot Wars.

Comment

? he knows too much...abort mission
                  1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole Surfer View Post
                    Here's something fun:

A couple days ago I loaded up ss/cont and noticed in the zone list that TW displayed approx 160 players while EG displayed approx 45 players. Nothing unusual.. but I decided to dig a little deeper.

What I found was that TW and EG each had approx. 25 people playing in each zone. TW had about 25 players split between 3 arenas while EG had about 25 players in pub. And yes, when I say "players" I mean *players*, not speccers. I'm not implying this as a condemnation towards either zone. Neither of our zones are doing well, obviously, but I do suggest you consider renaming your zone from Trench Wars to Bot Wars.
                    I suggest, NO
                    When is EG going live on steam?
                    Rudy> Maisoul has a history of making men out of girls. Something in his physiology.

Morgane> was that fun?
                    waxer> like the first time i had sex, i cried
                    Morgane> u really cried the first time u had sex?
                    waxer> LOl,no
                    waxer> im just like kthx, i never had sex

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                      ? he knows too much...abort mission

abort staff
                      3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                      3:45th President> do it
                      kyler> who is 45th President
                      nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Working...
                      X