Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banks
    replied
    Welcome back Eph! Wishing you the best in everything man! Awesome to hear from you

Leave a comment:

• Jones
    replied
    Nice to "hear" from you, Eph. Hope everything goes well and have fun.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    It's so nice to see you here again Eph! You are a true forum legend in the flesh!! Glad you are staying positive and I'm wishing you the good fight! Show those docs you have longer than that!! Witty shirt hehehe ..

Leave a comment:

• forwards
    replied
    Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
    Hi Folks,
    Update…
    Not good news for the home team, got sent home from Dukewith a ‘there is nothing more we can do for you’. My cancer has metastasizedand has spread to some nymph nodes. I found a new oncologist and she has mestarted on one of these new immunotherapies. It’s a long shot, I have a 14-15%chance of living longer than 6-12 months. But no worries, feeling great right now andliving every day to its fullest. Still on dialysis and that sucks. Three days aweek for 5 hours at a time hooked to a machine that keeps me alive; after eachsession you basically feel hungover for about 24 hours. I had some customdialysis t-shirts made up...

I'll try to knock the rust off and signed up for TWDT
    Eph
    BTWmatehaveyouconsidereddoingweedperhaps?itmighthe lplol

Leave a comment:

• forwards
    replied
    IT'S... ALIIIIIVE!

Leave a comment:

• Ephemeral
    started a topic I'm back, at least for a while

I'm back, at least for a while

Hi Folks,
    Update…
    Not good news for the home team, got sent home from Dukewith a ‘there is nothing more we can do for you’. My cancer has metastasizedand has spread to some nymph nodes. I found a new oncologist and she has mestarted on one of these new immunotherapies. It’s a long shot, I have a 14-15%chance of living longer than 6-12 months. But no worries, feeling great right now andliving every day to its fullest. Still on dialysis and that sucks. Three days aweek for 5 hours at a time hooked to a machine that keeps me alive; after eachsession you basically feel hungover for about 24 hours. I had some customdialysis t-shirts made up...

I'll try to knock the rust off and signed up for TWDT
    Eph
Working...
X