Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kthx
    replied
    Hey Eph, its not your time until god calls you home, don't worry about the numbers and keep your spirits up man. On that note, can we use the TW donation fund to hire this man either one 100 dollar prostitute or 2 50 dollar prostitutes as a get well soon card?
    Last edited by kthx; 07-12-2017, 04:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Funky Hobo
    replied
    Welcome back, pub sure has missed your Shark. Stay strong Eph!

Leave a comment:

• Scar Trek
    replied
    Ephemeral, CBD oil is a strong anti-cancer agent. It is made out of hemp. I advise you to look into this. Best wishes, Scar

Leave a comment:

• Mootland Farmer
    replied
    Hi Eph,

Keep going buddy

All the best

Leave a comment:

• Tone
    replied
    welcome back, when in pub at same time as me , i can send $7,500 PubBux if low on money

Leave a comment:

• NaiLed
    replied
    eph,

i'm so sorry to hear about all of this.

keep fighting, mate. keep us updated!

Leave a comment:

• Ephemeral
    replied
    I go to DaVita for dialysis; its about $3500 per week. DaVita is a $13 BILLION company who never lets patient care get in the way of their fiduciary responsibility. I put my life in the hands of dialysis techs who they hire off the street and train (no medical background). There is a tech there who has been working at DaVita for 18 years and is paid less than $30k per year. Here is a video which outlines a lot of the issues surrounding dialysis in USA and DaVita
    Eph

https://youtu.be/yw_nqzVfxFQ

Leave a comment:

• Kim
    replied
    Hey Eph, its our honor that you consider the trenches as family. See you in-game.

Leave a comment:

• paradise!
    replied
    good to have you around and sharking, eph. looking forward to our pub shark battles.

Leave a comment:

• PrOnEsSim
    replied
    Glad to see you around, Eph! Hope you feel better man.

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied
    Glad to hear you're still kicking Ephe. Good for you buddy, keep it up!

Leave a comment:

• Leland
    replied
    agreed- u should try the weeds

Leave a comment:

• Steep
    replied
    Eph, you are the man, good to hear from you! Was wondering what has happened with you. You are the most patient man on earth, and that has made a great influence to people around you. Wish you all the best.

Leave a comment:

• Iron
    replied
    Hey dude, i admire you for everything u getting through. I wish you the best.. And if theres anything i cud help you pm me in game.

Ill pray for you, cya!

Leave a comment:

• Pressure
    replied
    Truly sorry to hear about this Eph. It's great to see you're keeping your chin up and that you're back for this season of DT. Wish you all the best and look forward to seeing you in game.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X