Weekend events! (Need Suggestions)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kthx View Post
    Why not do a fucking throwback I might even log in for that.

?go elame followed by some ?Go predator, maybe some ?go hitmatch
    - predator - -
    what kind of game is this?
    sigpic

Comment

The prodigal child has returned. The GOAT is back on radio and ready to bring the music you love and recaps of the action of TSL just as he did in TWL long ago.THE PUSHER is to make special appearances during TSL. We have done some testing and seemed to get it easily streaming on TWITCH.tv. Id like to see if we can get a zone AD like we do for the weekend events we dont do anymore (lol) and also a posting on the TW website as well as Facebook. The PUSHER is back and trust me, you don't want miss this. Those who are in charge of that, id suggest getting in contact with him and setting up some times because his milkshakes bring the boys and girls to the yard. Get ready.
      3x TWLD All-Star
      2x TWLD Finals MVP
      2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

The PUSHER brings a great dimension to the zone that we have been lacking and his shows alone would bring people online. We tested it tonight and its up and running. I highly suggest leaving him a message and scheduling something because the pusher is still great and will add more activity to TW and make it more fun.
        3x TWLD All-Star
        2x TWLD Finals MVP
        2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

Originally posted by Delectable View Post
          The PUSHER brings a great dimension to the zone that we have been lacking and his shows alone would bring people online. We tested it tonight and its up and running. I highly suggest leaving him a message and scheduling something because the pusher is still great and will add more activity to TW and make it more fun.
          sounds good to me
          sigpic

Comment

Surfing, superbeast, initiald, oldfishies, tkwars, attack.

I've got about 2 years worth of trenchwars.org posts with event writeups, if you wanted to start that up. I thought they were nice because they drew attention to the website, which increased involvement. Otherwise, they're just full of ideas and brief descriptions of the events.

Good luck! Long live events!

Comment

Get ready for a fun day! This Sat Jan 6th at 5PM EST Trench wars will be hosting a mini Marathon of events"?go Cstrike/Bomberman/Mario(zombies)/Warbirds(goldengun)!" with Your Favorite Host Wicket666! BE THERE!
              sigpic

Comment

There is more than 100 base arenas on this zone, fair and cool.
                TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
                TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
                TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
                ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

Sat-Jan 13th-5PM EST, Type ?go Hitmatch/Oldfishies/Javprodem/Pictionary -TW STAFF
                  sigpic

Comment

my suggestion is getting continuum to work on mac again

bye

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed View Post
                      my suggestion is getting continuum to work on mac again

bye
                      I thought there is already a workaround for that

Comment

Jan 20th 5pm Est ?go Turretwarz/?go Rabbit/?go Twisted/?go Elame - TWSTAFF
                        sigpic

Comment

Freezetag, very fun

The one where there's a ring shaped thing that moves and you and a bunch of guys have to stay in it, if you go out-of-bounds you're out.

Superships? Where lots of ships can attach and you have two mega ships battling it out. Sprays of bullets and bombs being thrown at each other. Awesome

The one where you have to hunt someone, but at the same time are being hunted but you don't know by whom. You have to sneek up on your target, trying not to look suspicious, while at the same time keeping potential threats at bay. Great game

Word Wars? Crazy stuff. Go Europe!

And last but not least: ?go Mario (I think it's called). Where there's a bunch of Donkey Kongs up top throwing barrels, while the Mario players at the bottom have to run from one side to the other tyring not to get hit and stay alive. Only ever got to play it once. Watching this pack of Marios move was friggin' awesome. Regretted I never got footage from that.

And please, not just limit events to zombies, like it was for a while. Really got sick of that. Let us taste the richness of Trench Wars.

Comment

Originally posted by wicket666 View Post
                            Jan 20th 5pm Est ?go Turretwarz/?go Rabbit/?go Twisted/?go Elame - TWSTAFF
                            Twisted, is that the one javing with vortexes that try to suck you in?

Edit:
                            @Qan: one more thing: I don't like the bloated messages of events in the center of my screen. Some people may miss the messages at bottom chat as they're too invested in the game, I get it, but I find it intrusive. Is there any way to turn them off?
                            Last edited by Scar Trek; 02-23-2018, 05:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X