Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW Hockey Tournament

Hey guys.

It has come to my attention that not so few of you really do enjoy TW hockey, even if it is a little bit broken. So after talking to a few individuals I have decided to make a poll on the forums first to see if the expectations are high enough to warrant a special Hockey Tournament. Feel free to vote however you like, just do it. Don't want to wait for Jessup to ruin yet another cool stuff in this beautiful game.
    Yes
    54.55%
    No
    27.27%
    Only if Jessup hosts it
    9.09%
    I don't care
    9.09%

The poll is expired.

"Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

Cool idea! tw hockey is the best hockey

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
      It has come to my attention that not so few of you really do enjoy TW hockey, even if it is a little bit broken.
      As an aside, happy to try and fix up what Demonic broke with her inept meddling if a small group of people can agree on what needs to be tweaked, settings-wise. (Would work from a backup to make sure we're moving forward, not backward.)
      "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
      -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

eu-friendly scheduling allowing, sure I'd play this.

Incidentally, I only noticed this green message in pub today. So much green I kinda filter it all out :S

Comment

Sad to inform you guys that Jessup pulled a prank on me and I can't continue working on this project, effective immediately as Henry said. So if you have any questions about the new TW Hockey Tournament, please pm Jessup. Thank you for all the support.
          "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
          Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
          Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Working...
          X