Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TWDCup is a FAILURE - Still can be fixed.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    soo.........Can we be drafted please? Will join worst squad and play and not whine. TY for this.
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

    Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Tiny View Post
      soo.........Can we be drafted please? Will join worst squad and play and not whine. TY for this.
      You're already C what else do you want?
      1:wbm> i squint when im angry

      Originally posted by mtine
      Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by LF View Post
        You're already C what else do you want?
        haha LF is out of the loop. we are not in twd cup
        1:waven> u challenge
        1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

        Originally posted by MHz
        Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Tiny View Post
          haha LF is out of the loop. we are not in twd cup
          I'm well aware and I don't care lol. I was saying you're already on the worst squad, doofus
          1:wbm> i squint when im angry

          Originally posted by mtine
          Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

          Comment


          • #20
            no u
            1:waven> u challenge
            1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

            Originally posted by MHz
            Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

            Comment


            • #21
              Paladen will or would accept tiny
              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

              Comment


              • #22
                If you are reading this, this topic has very little use to get any changes made. Tiny however created a thread with a great draft mark up that would allow actives the opportunity to join squads in a fair manner that won't cause "stacking" issues for TWD Cup. You can view that thread here http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...359#post913359

                Cheers.

                -IxaDor

                Comment

                Working...
                X