No announcement yet.

Time for some pub changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"go to base" was a bad idea when population was large, but now in the decline it is now a far better idea
    The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
    SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Remove the ball power up lol. Thanks in advance.
      sigpic

Comment

WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! NOT STAFF THATS WHO! THE BALL POWER UP STAYS END OF DISCUSSION! SO YOU CAN TAKE YOU LITTLE THANKS IN ADVANCE AND STUFF IT UP YOUR ASS! DONT FUCK WITH SOMETHING THAT DONT NEED CHANGING! HAVE A NICE DAY!

Comment

Public is fun, just get rid of the endless purchase of the same weapon.
          TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
          TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
          TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
          ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

Right now pub is effective 8v5 because there's no GO TO BASE feature.
            People on the freq doing fucking nothing at all.

Comment

The weasel is still broken - ppl abusing the cloak+stealth+often brick combo to steal the flag and there's nothing u can do about it.

Comment

Can staff please make a new base...or at least add some colors to pub lol its depressing.
                The Old Supah Girl XD

Comment

Could something be done about the quantity of arena messages about !fruit ?
                  In the last 5 mins there were 7 messages from 1 player's wins of values 150k and 200k.
                  These messages don't really benefit anyone. Good opportunity to reduce green spam.

Comment

I suggest turning this regular message off, this feature never worked properly so nobody uses it.

[SQUADS RECRUITING!] Try competitive play! Type :TWDBot:!lfs to show you're looking for a squad. Squad caps, !showlfs to see available free agents. -TW Staff

Comment

• gj with the goal on the halloween map

Comment

• Originally posted by Soldier13 View Post
                        I remember the good old days when Paladen use to take base in public frequency and chase wolvencreed squadron away. Sometimes Time Lords and Floydians even a few of No Surrender rivalries. Without any of the previous and much improvement and change, am happy to join the Paladen team and game with.
                        The original trench war leagues in the early days I remember it always being paladen and no surrender fighting for the top spots. i kinda got nostalgic for the old days so i added subspace to my computer. I've been away along time and it looks like alot has changed.

Comment

Working...
                        X