You can change anything, what do you change and why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can change anything, what do you change and why

You have infinite resources and the power to do anything. Keep in mind that your final product shouldn't be anything way different than what we have today. For example if you say better graphics well better in what way.. keeping in mind that some people don't mind the graphics, but anything is open to changing as long as its an arcade 2d spaceship game. Here is what I would have..

- better and more stats, lifelong, account/character, reflecting the potential of the future ideas i wrote here.
    -emblems/icons, spray paints, 'phrases'/emotes could be something like a dialog box< LOL or <3
    - updated UI, pressing f2 opens up a panel up top with a lot of different options
    - better squad integration.. they could be like 'parties' in other games with your friends where you have different colours (light blue name) get rewards for assists/staying within range of squad. speaking of which..
    - have a much larger Trench Wars map that is more like a real battlefield with a line in the middle and two bases.. inside each base is 2 midrooms and flagrooms connected with a bridge, control any 4 flag for individual points or hold 2 in the same building for bonus points.
    - part 1: this is part of my much grander idea of genre fusions such as an mmo with moba parts, and the stuff you do in the mmo affects what you do in the mmo and vice versa, so that you could play either type of game mode and make the same sort of progress. maybe i can choose to pvp in first person like in wow, or in third person as in league. whether its a different system or literally the same combos and skills, it's a cool idea that could be implemented today, if either the makers of wow or league decide to make the other genre and intertwine them.
    - part 2: the subspace game could be part of like a subspace mmo which could be a very simple stellar conquest game only its played on subspace. you start out on a team in a section of the galaxy, your job is to take over and win. recruit your friends to capture starbases, upgrade components (equipment..), and facilitate the growth of your colonies.
    - part 3: starbases grant you control over a system giving you a slight amount of AI presence and planets to manage/populate - score a ball in the system to collect its resources and use them to upgrade idk kind of drew a blank on this lol. I think simply tagging a planet would be too boring. killing people gives you money, bounty (really just a kill streak multiplier with bonus money dropped on death) and "reinforcement" superiority.. lose to many reinforcements and you're locked out of the system for a time.
    - some more obvious things: updated banners/icons (custom), ban hellokitty, more people, removing ball powerup, ban Rab, ban me, sacrifice Pub.

So.. have at it. I'm sure a lot of great things will come from this thread!
    sigpic

playable from a web browser; mouse/touch support menus instead memorizing ?commands; mobile apps and clone arenas for users playing on mobile devices; big bucks on advertising

Comment

For me it's just having enough people around for games of ?go base every day. It's not achievable so I'll have to settle for banning Dierienow.

Comment

Working...
      X