Hey Fam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Fam

Hey guys, how’s it going? Just checking to see if this game is still kicking strong. I always have urges to try and come back sometimes lol.

Anyways, hope to see some old friends on this thread.
    RaCka> how can i get you here
    death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
    RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
    death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

big drow, miss you bud
    1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Drow come back! Seems more old timers have come back recently so now is a perfect time.
      3:Steadman> ive been a leader in every league of legends and basketball game ive ever played in

Comment

Hey Drow!
        Eph

Comment

It's somewhere between "kicking strong" and "dead", call it "barely viable".

Comment

6:fireballz> hey drow, you still got the link to the jebu quotes
            6:death row> lol damn, only mef has it. i lost it
            6:death row> while you were gone though, i had a funny convo with jebu. he told me he refused to join my chat because i took "bleasure" in his mistakes

sup death row i'm still looking for askjebu.txt after all these years. we will find it again one day.

this is all i've been able to find :<

Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

Cool have not heard from drow in a while on random line segments. The game is fine everyone seems to have something. Drop in any time okay.
              TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
              TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
              TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
              ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

crips 4 lyfe
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wirah View Post

sup death row i'm still looking for askjebu.txt after all these years. we will find it again one day.

this is all i've been able to find :<

reminder that this exists
                  http://www.trenchwars.org/logviewer/
                  The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                  SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

im not sure what that is or how to use it

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

paste log, hit button
                      The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                      SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

hi zooboo
                        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Ahoy Drow ! Log in sometime; let's catch up and play a bit of wb together for old times
                          Awesome> i'm 20.. and definately bigger than you... where do you live, if i ever take a vacation there i'll come beat you up 7:Ripper> hahah
                          7:destroy> he'll come to smash you with his keyboard
                          7:death row> lol keyboard. must be thug =(((
                          7:LofTy> Rofl Drow

Sika> 5:Rich> i went bowling with lofty irl

death row> just throw in a disclaimer: drunk lofty, cannot be responsible for drunk lofty's opinion.

Comment

Working...
                          X