Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trance your twitter is leaking

Comment

cant find that thread i guess. hypocrite.

Comment

Well do you agree that people spewing bullshit, which happens to include racism against white ppl and also black ppl, in pub chat, basically 24/7, is something we should stop? Or are you cool with it because you hate white people too?

Also note the important part of this is the people changing names to continue their spam. At least you and I can ignore each other without worrying about the other evading the ignore.

Comment

i dont like any of it--but i think what he is doing is PROVING A POINT RIGHT NOW. you did all this posting AS SOON AS THE WORD "WHITE" was used instead of "black"...no matter what you want to say about making this game nice to play--which i agree with--it doesnt change that you felt this RIGHT NOW IN THIS MOMENT WHEN YOU SAW RACISM AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE, but not for the YEARS you have witnessed racism against non white players.

Comment

so, yea, hypocrite.

Comment

OK, I'm not having a race debate with you. We agree on TW chat, so that's good.

Comment

its still a problem that you wont acknowledge this double standard you have, though.

Comment

OK. I've been complaining about tw chat for years. So you've just made up some bullshit about me only caring about it now because you want to make this about race when it isn't. Presumably you've spent too much time on twitter because you didn't used to be like this. You are supporting his racist spam because he's saying bad things about white people rather than black people. So that makes you hypocritical because you support racism when it's against whites but not against blacks, whereas I don't support any kind of racism. Now stop deralling the topic with your race war bullshit.

Comment

"And you need to educate staff on what racism is." ...thats what you said, moron. stop acting like you didnt say it first. i started responding to YOU once i saw this. hypocrite. liar.

Comment

...you're trying to brush it under the rug now, rab. but you're the one that wanted something done about his supposed "racism" but youve NEVER done this throughout all the years people say "black people this or that"

Comment

These are the rules broken just this evening. Staff have failed to take sufficient action because it's still going on now.

Comment

agreed, but im just wondering why you never did this for all the years there was racism against non white players...where's the thread where you posted these rules and said it has to stop?

Comment

we have the same players on ignore, fyi. so im just wondering why you literally have never called out racism for ALL THE TIMES you saw it against non white players...its unfortunate.

Comment

I didn't make this thread either. I normally report cheaters via ?cheater because that's the standard way of doing it. It just happens someone made a thread and it seems to be helpful, so I'm making use of it. And I'm kinda sick of my cheater calls being ignored.

Comment

Alllll I know is like Trance said, all you white people wanna cry racism all of a sudden, but 10+ years of racist comments towards every other race and not one of you motherfuckers did shit.
                                Originally posted by trancE tunes
                                this game got completely killed by now known pedophile, LF, and his pedophile friends. good job you fuckin racist redneck pieces of shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X