Dimboy <ER>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dimboy2
    Yeah, okay, I understand, I was wrong, acknowleddged this, and won't happen again.

Your friends were harrased in real life, this was done on the internet, Im not saying its right, but its just another word to put others down that is used everyday whether you are gay or not.
    The "it's only the Internet" line is the lamest fallback to excuse bad behaviour. It may just be the Internet to you but the people are still real.

Comment

Originally posted by Under Dog
      Granted staff are supposed to be mature and such, but how is saying "homo" or "you lag" different from ANY other player in the game. You may not like certain staff members, you may feel some are not mature enough, but saying some one is a homo, or a newbie, or lags is hardly that offensive. I see a long line of threads pertaining to staff members who "abuse" or act in a way they shouldn't, that are just petty and not worth arguing over, this falls into that category.
      I was axed for that very reason, dimboy should be too..

-RR

Comment

SHUT THE FUCK UP
        Trench Wars Moderator
        TW Gallery Admin
        TWEL Operator
        aka ronaldo

Comment

Originally posted by Angel
          Too funny.. Ice Storm you try way too hard sometimes. ^_^ We all know you want staff, too. Since you PM every staff member 30 times a day with 'Hi.' Eheh. Stop compiling other peoples' posts into yours to make it look like you know everything? ^_^
          rofl $
          Originally posted by TajaUk
          Ice Storm03 - you are one fuking arsehole. I have read some of your ass-licking posts and you really need to get a life dude. No doubt you will eventually get on staff (for all the wrong reasons) and fit right in.
          lol good stuff, but i doubt he'll get on staff.. that Qbe guy didn't and i doubt he will on his new name either.

PS: Dimboy, you HOMOsapien

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
            The "it's only the Internet" line is the lamest fallback to excuse bad behaviour. It may just be the Internet to you but the people are still real.
            Geez, I said sorry. I didnt give excuses.

Taja: in all fairness, I have acted differently since I got staff.

Awesome: Hi.

Rest of you: I think Ice Storm has had enough flaming already.
            EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
            cool koen> :)
            PRiMORDiAL> pfft
            cool koen> not because of a bug
            EvoLd> Lol
            Treachery> meh
            EvoLd> why then?
            PubAceR> women in power dont last
            EvoLd> LOl
            toaster oven reviews

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitRapist
              I was axed for that very reason, dimboy should be too..

-RR
              No, you were axed for racism.
              EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
              cool koen> :)
              PRiMORDiAL> pfft
              cool koen> not because of a bug
              EvoLd> Lol
              Treachery> meh
              EvoLd> why then?
              PubAceR> women in power dont last
              EvoLd> LOl
              toaster oven reviews

Comment

Geez, I said sorry. I didnt give excuses.

Taja: in all fairness, I have acted differently since I got staff.

Awesome: Hi.

Rest of you: I think Ice Storm has had enough flaming already.
                It sounded like an excuse to me to justify your actions.

Comment

He already apologized TK, so even if he feels it is justified, he sucked it up, that says enough.

RR, you were axed because you admitted to being racist, and saying racist comments, homo is in no way racist, some people may find it offensive, but there is a difference.

Evul, you should have just sent it to complaints@trenchwars.org, the only reason you posted it here was an effort to get dimboy flamed or hated, he's 13, and even he wouldn't of done something like that.
                  Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                  Message has been sent to online moderators
                  2:BLeeN> veh yes
                  (Overstrand)>no
                  2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                  2:BLeeN> ok then no
                  :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                  (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Let it go troll.

Comment

I blame his hormones, they must be going beserk right now
                      Originally posted by Facetious
                      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Angel

Too funny.. Ice Storm you try way too hard sometimes. ^_^ We all know you want staff, too. Since you PM every staff member 30 times a day with 'Hi.' Eheh. Stop compiling other peoples' posts into yours to make it look like you know everything? ^_^
                        He pms everybody
                        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I think all staff members should be banned from Tw forums. Forum staff can stay an independant thing but Tw staff on the forums frequetly make themselves look like idiots (Including myself perhaps).

Dimboy needs to stop talking.
                          Angel needs to grow up and stop thinking everyone wants to be staff (reality check they don't)
                          ZeUs!! needs to stop talking about hormones because it arouses me for no apparent reason.

STFU FFS YOUR MAKING ALL OF STAFF LOOK RETARDED
                          Tigerex

Comment

Originally posted by Tigerex
                            (reality check they don't)
                            ROFL, your like a valley girl. And you didn't mention me, im upset.
                            Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                            Message has been sent to online moderators
                            2:BLeeN> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>no
                            2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                            2:BLeeN> ok then no
                            :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

u stfu too then
                              Tigerex

Comment

How so? n***er is just damn right offensive and is illegal.

I doubt calling someone a homo comes under Sexual harrasment.

And homo can have lots of ending and meanings such as Homophobic, which is not offensive AT ALL.
                                it is just as illegal to call someone a homo as it is a n*gg*r. that IS sexual harassment. and you won't win an argument that you were actually calling them homophobes or homosapians or various other words witht he prefix homo- because of the context and popular usage. if you would please read the part of my message where i said i don't think you should be axed though. you weren't on your ER name so all staff can do is really scold you about not doing that again. plus, something so miniscule as calling someone a 'homo' while they are throwing a host of other insults at you doesn't justify axing someone for devoting their time and effort to making trench wars a more fun place to play.

Comment

Working...
                                X