No announcement yet.

Dimboy <ER>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twd Rules Section 6 - A player can only have ONE name in the TWD roster. If the same player is found to have multiple nicks in one squad, then a TWD-Op will randomly delete one of them.
    Tigerex

Comment

Originally posted by Tigerex
      Twd Rules Section 6 - A player can only have ONE name in the TWD roster. If the same player is found to have multiple nicks in one squad, then a TWD-Op will randomly delete one of them.
      oooo, Okay.
      EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
      cool koen> :)
      PRiMORDiAL> pfft
      cool koen> not because of a bug
      EvoLd> Lol
      Treachery> meh
      EvoLd> why then?
      PubAceR> women in power dont last
      EvoLd> LOl
      toaster oven reviews

Comment

Dimboy you need to learn the rules in TW, it's getting embaressing to watch you time and again state a rule completly wrong.
        Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Dimboy 2, proudly leading with no knowledge of how the game works.
          restated
          To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
          brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Dimboy's... laggots.com.... gota like that..heh..

If I see any twdd squad.. with players that majorily lag.... like eat 4 bullets in a row... should I report....

I'm concerned in warbird dueling, some people cheat.. they turn on Kazaa or WinMX... dload music and then play TW..... all deliberate so they can lag rush....

Apparently we were playing Killer Tiger today, and they ate and ate and ate....

Ok I know 1 eat is ok.. like duds are in the game, but constantly..come on..

Comment

He was not playing as Dimboy <ER> so whats the broblem?

Comment

Hehe pv, look at my sig.
                Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                Message has been sent to online moderators
                2:BLeeN> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>no
                2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                2:BLeeN> ok then no
                :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

dont push him!

such a defenceless creature shouldnt be slapped round and round here :/
                  2:Zung> Does this 2h mean 1h56 min foreplay & 3 pushes & a stare?
                  2:renzi> lol no
                  2:renzi> would fuck, blowjob/handjob, fuck, finger, etc

Comment

Originally posted by dimboy2
                    However, there aren't many gay people in Trench Wars, if there are, I apologise, if there are any gay people in Mambo, I apologise even more, but my guess, there isn't so I don't see a problem.
                    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I love being gay! its GREAT!
                      Tigerex

Comment

hahaha vehicle
                        To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                        brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Calling someone a homosexual is offensive but nothing more, Dimboy you represent Trench Wars Staff and that comes with certain expectations. You make staff look bad when you openly flame someone with offensive words. A tip of advice I'd stop and desist if you would like to keep your job as an <ER>, the past shows us that staff who started arguements and openly flamed players were removed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandagorian
                            Calling someone a homosexual is offensive but nothing more, Dimboy you represent Trench Wars Staff and that comes with certain expectations. You make staff look bad when you openly flame someone with offensive words. A tip of advice I'd stop and desist if you would like to keep your job as an <ER>, the past shows us that staff who started arguements and openly flamed players were removed.
                            Not to dredge up old things, but weren't you the one who did an ad "FU STAFF"?
                            Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                            Message has been sent to online moderators
                            2:BLeeN> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>no
                            2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                            2:BLeeN> ok then no
                            :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Doesn't change the fact that he's got a point. Chalk it up to learning from previous mistakes if you like.

Comment

Originally posted by Under Dog
                                Not to dredge up old things, but weren't you the one who did an ad "FU STAFF"?
                                I gave him advice from someone that has made the mistakes that he doesn't have to.

Comment

Working...
                                X