Angel <ER>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel <ER>

Angel <ER> should get axed from staff. he/she starting to be so annoying. for example:
    in Javtourny player named Wash Basin got owned by Tera
    Then DEAs opponent had to go, so he/she puts wash in.
    (wash has been already out)
    and wash askes Angel to sub wash for me.
    angel says no hes spamming me i wont let you sub.
    and all that i told to angel was that i though he/she is unfair because he/she lets wash basin to play again.
    and is that spamming? i dont get it all. well give me ur opions and thoughts from this. thank you

angel has been a piss poor example of staff for ages....

but thats what happens when staff is a suck up contest, not people who are committed to helping the zone

between staff members who are racist, abuse powers ect lol its too funny some days

"As the Pub Turns" day by day soap operas
    Last edited by Bosshawk; 08-09-2003, 12:53 PM.
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bosshawk
      angel has been a piss poor example of staff for ages....

but thats what happens when staff is a suck up contest, not people who are committed to helping the zone

between staff members who are racist, abuse powers ect lol its too funny some days

"As the Pub Turns" day by day soap operas
      perfect. gg
      The steps of life are easily forgotten by those who climb the ladder.

Comment

i think that if angel <ER> wants to host jav tourny that way she can host it that way...u gotta remember angel is the host and DOESNT havta host it...everyone had an equal opertunity to get in at the begining..after that its up to angel...although i do disagree w/ what did happen (my opinion) but angel want it that way...also i dont think it'd be an axable offence for that
        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Re: Angel &lt;ER&gt;

Originally posted by MetalSerpent
          Angel <ER> should get axed from staff. he/she starting to be so annoying. for example:
          in Javtourny player named Wash Basin got owned by Tera
          Then DEAs opponent had to go, so he/she puts wash in.
          (wash has been already out)
          and wash askes Angel to sub wash for me.
          angel says no hes spamming me i wont let you sub.
          and all that i told to angel was that i though he/she is unfair because he/she lets wash basin to play again.
          and is that spamming? i dont get it all. well give me ur opions and thoughts from this. thank you

he/She? Name is Angel? Guess It's a girl.

And complaints@trenchwars.org
          EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
          cool koen> :)
          PRiMORDiAL> pfft
          cool koen> not because of a bug
          EvoLd> Lol
          Treachery> meh
          EvoLd> why then?
          PubAceR> women in power dont last
          EvoLd> LOl
          toaster oven reviews

Comment

Theres people on staff who shouldn't be and theres people who didn't deserve it. I think we all agree on that but posting it here isn't going to do accomplish anything. All it's going to do is make people think they have to defend them selves or their friends causing a flame thread which makes more work for forum staff. Email the address Dimboy gave you, and make sure it's something worth the Deans bothering with.

Comment

I like Angel <ER> and her hosted events. Metal why didnt you just go to Wash's comp and play for him, he's your brother last time i checked 0.o
              MODERATOR WARNING: STOP SEXUALLY HARASSING ME, MEANIE :( -Angel <ZH>

Comment

Re: Re: Angel &lt;ER&gt;

Originally posted by dimboy2
                he/She? Name is Angel? Guess It's a girl.

And complaints@trenchwars.org
                nay nay..... but after radio. ppl are thinking im a girl less and less..... but the ppl who try to hit on me, thats pretty disgusting
                DELETED

Comment

this javtourny was Angel's first hosted event as a ref, give her a chance.

Comment

Why havent i got a Tigerex sucks rant thread. Sigh somone get a reason (a real one to make it worth my effort) and make one.
                    Tigerex

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                      i think that if angel <ER> wants to host jav tourny that way she can host it that way...u gotta remember angel is the host and DOESNT havta host it...everyone had an equal opertunity to get in at the begining..after that its up to angel...although i do disagree w/ what did happen (my opinion) but angel want it that way...also i dont think it'd be an axable offence for that
                      If your going to do something do it correctly or not at all.

Comment

Angel has a lot of knowledge of the game, her ways of getting to staff don't matter, fact is she got here. That javtourny was her first ever hosted event, and tourny's are one of the most demanding, you have to give people a chance to warm up to their job.

Angel, in my opinion, deserves to be on staff as much as anyone there. Sorry to pull this card again, but it is a game, and once you have enough knowledge of the game, enough of an established reputation, and a nice persona, why the fuck shouldn't you be a volunteer. We don't get paid you know.
                        Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                        Message has been sent to online moderators
                        2:BLeeN> veh yes
                        (Overstrand)>no
                        2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                        2:BLeeN> ok then no
                        :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                        (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

its still her event Taj...and if she wishes to host it 1 way then she hosts it that way

Turretwarz wasnt made to be played w/ super or for TK WARZ...but i see more and more ppl hosting it that way...thast what the neat part about being staff is..u get to be creative in the ways u host things to keep ppl happy
                          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by TajaUk
                            If your going to do something do it correctly or not at all.
                            Evidently you don't feel the same about spelling.
                            Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Originally posted by Bosshawk

You only hear about a few members of staff.... the ones that do something wrong. The majority of staff... the ones who do their job well... you don't hear anything about them (except how people hate them because they dont abuse and give the public something to gossip about)
                              Last edited by Awesome; 08-10-2003, 04:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X