Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Subspace is dead

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Subspace is dead

    When I think about subspace, I just can't imagine seeing it die out.

  • #2
    i agree, should develop ss2? hmm

    i like your sig

    Comment


    • #3
      It will one day.
      EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
      cool koen> :)
      PRiMORDiAL> pfft
      cool koen> not because of a bug
      EvoLd> Lol
      Treachery> meh
      EvoLd> why then?
      PubAceR> women in power dont last
      EvoLd> LOl
      toaster oven reviews

      Comment


      • #4
        No!!!
        NEVER
        AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

        Comment


        • #5
          subspace will die out as soon as a better game comes out, unless somebody makes ss2 or something like that

          Comment


          • #6
            Well they are working on making subspace a 3 dimensional game. I saw some of the shit they are doing on a site. It looks like it could be cool.

            BTW this is the site http://subspace3d.tripod.com

            check it out. If they pull this off it could be the next Subspace
            "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that the good do nothing."

            Comment


            • #7
              It will in ONE day
              Death Rides a Horse

              Comment


              • #8
                Subspace 3d is a cool zone, it never took off.
                EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                cool koen> :)
                PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                cool koen> not because of a bug
                EvoLd> Lol
                Treachery> meh
                EvoLd> why then?
                PubAceR> women in power dont last
                EvoLd> LOl
                toaster oven reviews

                Comment


                • #9
                  yeah I like SS 3D, but it would be better if it could be developed into a full game like SS, rather than just one zone. I like the idea of a 3D Trench Wars.
                  Squadless> I'M WHITE
                  Squadless> only on the outside tho

                  --------------
                  1:Lemmin> is there any reason why bongs have to be so strangely phallic?
                  1:Lemmin> it's just these adverts in magazines with men sucking on these tube-like things that concern me

                  --------------
                  7:Mr. Spam> any chubs want a twjd?
                  7:Nickname> only with you, sexpot

                  --------------
                  3:Sydi> ok that's enough mythical incest for now
                  --------------
                  Both teams are ready. Game begins in 30 seconds.
                  Scoobing> here it comes
                  WARNING: Disconnected from server

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    holy sh*t
                    DELETED

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      SS WILL DIE IF ALL YOU NEWBS PLAY TRENCH WARS AND SUCK
                      FUCK OFF
                      GO TO A REAL ZONE

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Blue Thunder2003
                        Well they are working on making subspace a 3 dimensional game. I saw some of the shit they are doing on a site. It looks like it could be cool.

                        BTW this is the site http://subspace3d.tripod.com

                        check it out. If they pull this off it could be the next Subspace
                        if u saw the movie clip on that site u'd see how much that shit lags... besides, im tired of 3d games, 2D is so much simpler, funner and thus more customizable.
                        Originally posted by Acidmouse
                        pv=nrt your American you cant possibly understand anything.
                        Spiderex> gg
                        PureX> stfu newbie

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Spiderex
                          if u saw the movie clip on that site u'd see how much that shit lags... besides, im tired of 3d games, 2D is so much simpler, funner and thus more customizable.
                          i thought the same but i noticed winamp said the movie FPS was 5.... and its pretty damn compressed... so perhaps it was running smoothly and the movie makes it look like crap.
                          Surffaan näitä foorumeita munasillani.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by FUK OFF
                            SS WILL DIE IF ALL YOU NEWBS PLAY TRENCH WARS AND SUCK
                            FUCK OFF
                            GO TO A REAL ZONE
                            fun fact: this person is poop juice

                            fun fact #2: he's also banned
                            Last edited by Pearl Jam; 08-13-2003, 10:00 PM.
                            PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              that's 11 ships,wonder what they will be used for..

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X