hey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Awesome
    once again, he quit.. and i dont "support" it or not... i'm just posting that it isn't some plot by me and dimboy that he's trying to make it out to be.
    You could have been like, "it's not a big deal, whatever" and he probably wouldn't have been suspended.
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Spider
      Weaver should get a log of the staff chat you guys are refering to, or did he witness it first hand?
      Which log are you talking about? The thing that got me suspended is on forums, the thing where dimboy and awesome flamed me was while he was talking to me and I brought it up to him, which he ignored. And about him talking about me on staff chat, I copied and pasted, he said "doesn't matter, you quit."
      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
      Message has been sent to online moderators
      2:BLeeN> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>no
      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
      2:BLeeN> ok then no
      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Spider
        Weaver should get a log of the staff chat you guys are refering to, or did he witness it first hand?
        Weaver was there when the alleged "gang rape" by dimboy and myself occured. But considering i was playing baseelim at the time, and not saying a word when i noticed vehicle completely out of the blue starting to talk about my elim rankings and trying to make fun of me cus they were pretty poor stats... i dont see where he got my participation from in this "gang rape". all i said was "wtf, why are you talking about my elim ranks?" and weaver pm's me to say something like "shut up, i'll take care of this" or something like that.
        Originally posted by Facetious
        You could have been like, "it's not a big deal, whatever" and he probably wouldn't have been suspended.
        First, i didn't know he had been suspended when it happened. After his ranting about my elim ranks, he comes on staff chat 5 mins later and says "i've desided to quit" and his goodbyes. Weaver told me a few minutes later that he had been suspended and then quit cus he was angry at being suspended or something. But even if i had of known that he was being suspended as it happened, i wouldn't have got involved. If for no other reason then whenever i or some other member of staff gets involved in matters they shouldn't be involved in, they get in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Under Dog
          Which log are you talking about? The thing that got me suspended is on forums, the thing where dimboy and awesome flamed me was while he was talking to me and I brought it up to him, which he ignored. And about him talking about me on staff chat, I copied and pasted, he said "doesn't matter, you quit."
          i still dont know what the hell you are talking about when you say me and/or dimboy ever flamed you...

Comment

I still think there are too many name changes allowed in staff

Its like Bush naming himself dickhead after the election (which he should maybe?)
            Originally posted by Tyson
            There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
            Originally posted by HeavenSent
            Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
            Originally posted by Izor
            Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Mantra-Slider
              I still think there are too many name changes allowed in staff

Its like Bush naming himself dickhead after the election (which he should maybe?)
              You are european, you are not aloud to talk about bush, now stfu before we bomb you for no reason like we did the Iraqi's!
              (Overstrand)>no

Comment

You're better off not being on staff, Vehicle. The shitstorms you must endure day in and day out never get balanced out with any sense of satisfaction.
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

so it begins.

slowly good staff members are being pretty much forced to quit for bullshit reasons.. Staff will be a joke in a year..
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Wark, you weren't a good staff member, and neither was Goddess.

Comment

Originally posted by Evasive
                      Wark, you weren't a good staff member, and neither was Goddess.
                      BUT I WAS! sarcasm.
                      (Overstrand)>no

Comment

I'd have to say that Dimboy's intelligence is far superior than a good 75% of the rest of TW's population, no matter his age. In general, if a 13 year old can be as mature and level headed as dimboy, then I see no reason to single him out due simply to how many years he's been alive. Quite frankly, it's kinda of agitating for me to keep seeing Dimboy being bashed the amount he is due to one uncontrolable factor. Let's just drop the age thing and look how well he does his job, and serves the Tw community.
                        2:STOMPA> my room mate just used my scissors to open her food. those are the scissors i use to trim my pubes

Mamamia! Save the princess Left_eye from the big and fat browser Yojo! ?go MARIO to play it. -nanas <ZH>
                        9:trashed> LOL YOJ
                        9:ph <ER>> LOL FAT BROWSER YOJO
                        9:ph <ER>> OH GOD I SPIT MY WATER EVERYWHERE
                        We need more people here! Yojo? is too fat and 10 isnt enough to life him up. ?go mario -Nanas <ZH>

alinea> if your penis wasn't so big, I coulda cleared it in one rep

Comment

Re: so it begins.

Originally posted by wark <ZH>
                          Staff will be a joke in a year..
                          Since this thread got brought back up, i'll respond to this.

Hi, Staff has been a joke since before you were playing, staff has always been a good 80% morons, once we got as low as 60% but then that 20% got annoyed with the 60% morons and quit, taking us back to 80%...it was sad.
                          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Yojo
                            I'd have to say that Dimboy's intelligence is far superior than a good 75% of the rest of TW's population, no matter his age. In general, if a 13 year old can be as mature and level headed as dimboy, then I see no reason to single him out due simply to how many years he's been alive. Quite frankly, it's kinda of agitating for me to keep seeing Dimboy being bashed the amount he is due to one uncontrolable factor. Let's just drop the age thing and look how well he does his job, and serves the Tw community.
                            Umm, I would just like to say that besides the dimboy saying shit to me on staff chat thing, he has not been bashed on this thread yet.
                            (Overstrand)>no

Comment

age has nothing to do with me and my problems with dimboy on staff.
                              To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                              brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Alright, I'm on staff..and I'd just like to tell the staffers that surfs this forum one thing:

DON'T CARE ABOUT EVERYTHING

jesus christ superstar, so what if vehicle called you a newb or 13, that means he is doing a bad job as a staffer aye?

Christ, it's starting to look that staffers can't say anything anymore before another staffer gets them suspended or something.
                                Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                                You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                                There wont be another election for president.
                                Obama is the Omega President.
                                http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X