hey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tigerex
    I'd like to point out in a totally self absorbed way that i quit staff without the threat of suspension. Making me the only ex staffer to have left of his own free will in the last few months. Praise me, Praise me for i am your messiah.
    You lie.
    Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Re: Re: so it begins.

Originally posted by Nickname

Hi, Staff has been a joke since before you were playing, staff has always been a good 80% morons, once we got as low as 60% but then that 20% got annoyed with the 60% morons and quit, taking us back to 80%...it was sad.
      Boki is without disscusion the best mod and smod ever!
      Jedi <ER> = was one of the 60%

Comment

I'd like to point out in a totally self absorbed way that i quit staff without the threat of suspension. Making me the only ex staffer to have left of his own free will in the last few months. Praise me, Praise me for i am your messiah.
        It's an old post, but I beg to differ with that comment.

Comment

dun dun dun
          7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
          1:Rough> is radiation an element?
          8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
          Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
          Piston> I own in belim
          6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Bullshit...I quit because I didn't have time for this game anymore.

Comment

Working...
            X