hey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey!

Was Vehicle axed/suspended cos he didnt like the multiply name changes by one certain staff member?
    Originally posted by Tyson
    There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
    Originally posted by HeavenSent
    Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
    Originally posted by Izor
    Women should never be working in the first place.

I don't know what happend but in a thread he continued an argument about the RH tag after saying Mama told him not to. I don't know if it had anything to do with him being axed/suspended but it was really a pointless way to go imo .

Comment

harhar
      (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
      (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°•.¸O¸.•°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
      \~~~~~~~•.•~~~~~~~/
      << evoce >>
      /~~~~~~~.•.~~~~~~~\
      (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸.•'´O`'•.¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)
      (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)

TWLJ Season 10 Champion (Thunder)
      TWLD Season 9 Champion (Sk8)
      TWLD Season 8 Runner up (Pirates)

Comment

Kolar, it has nothing too do with the RH tag thread, in another thread, I said I did not like awesomes name, because I felt it was innaporopriate for a staff member. He and other staffers took it as a flame, and awesome confronted me, I disagreed and eventually it got to upper staff. They felt that I was bashing awesome and I had been for a long time, so they were going to suspend me. I tried to discuss it with weaver because I did not feel it was a flame or anything of the sort. In typical manner, he was set to suspend me because he had already discussed it himself. In this process I got flamed on staff chat by both awesome and dimboy, in which case nothing was done. So I told Weaver I was done. The End. I wanted to keep this off forums, but it isn't anymore.

Edit: O and awesome, I am not trying to make myself look like the victim, i'm telling people who asked, what happened, so you can stop telling people that. Including staff chat, thanks.
        Last edited by Vehicle; 08-19-2003, 12:52 PM.
        Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
        Message has been sent to online moderators
        2:BLeeN> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>no
        2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
        2:BLeeN> ok then no
        :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

so in a 2 vs 1 fight the upper staff, to save them some trouble, goes for the little guy
          Originally posted by Tyson
          There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
          Originally posted by HeavenSent
          Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
          Originally posted by Izor
          Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Under Dog
            Kolar, it has nothing too do with the RH tag thread, in another thread, I said I did not like awesomes name, because I felt it was innaporopriate for a staff member. He and other staffers took it as a flame, and awesome confronted me, I disagreed and eventually it got to upper staff. They felt that I was bashing awesome and I had been for a long time, so they were going to suspend me. I tried to discuss it with weaver because I did not feel it was a flame or anything of the sort. In typical manner, he was set to suspend me because he had already discussed it himself. In this process I got flamed on staff chat by both awesome and dimboy, in which case nothing was done. So I told Weaver I was done. The End. I wanted to keep this off forums, but it isn't anymore.
            Heh, I didn't flame you, I just don't like being called Mr. 13 y/o every second.
            EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
            cool koen> :)
            PRiMORDiAL> pfft
            cool koen> not because of a bug
            EvoLd> Lol
            Treachery> meh
            EvoLd> why then?
            PubAceR> women in power dont last
            EvoLd> LOl
            toaster oven reviews

Comment

Vehicle, thats a very warped view of what happened

Heres the sequence of events....
              -Evoce asked about a staff matter and names on tw forums
              -I answered his question
              -You posted the following
              Originally posted by Under Dog
              ROFL, picture it.

SirNewb6996> ?cheater Some newb named awesome warned me for teamkilling, it is not awesome at all. He is not awesome, i would like to report him for not being awesome. I wasn't even teamkilling, fuck you awesome!

Changing your name to a adjective that can be easily be confused with praising yourself is stupider then being "I like Men <ER>"
              -It pretty much went unnoticed by upper staff
              -You come online and started completely out of the blue talking about my elim ranks and laughing or some childish bs without me saying a word
              -Weaver suspends you
              -You quit in protest

[SARCASM]it's all my fault[/SARCASM]
              (there you go troll king, sarcasm tags that you've requested so you don't get confused)

Comment

You actually support somebody getting banned from staff because he was mean to you? What a dick.
                5:gen> man
                5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

once again, he quit.. and i dont "support" it or not... i'm just posting that it isn't some plot by me and dimboy that he's trying to make it out to be.

Comment

Psst dimboy, you are 13.
                    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
                      Psst dimboy, you are 13.
                      Yes, but he wasn't congratulating me on it.
                      EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                      cool koen> :)
                      PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                      cool koen> not because of a bug
                      EvoLd> Lol
                      Treachery> meh
                      EvoLd> why then?
                      PubAceR> women in power dont last
                      EvoLd> LOl
                      toaster oven reviews

Comment

Congrats on 13 dimboy u stupid bitsh!
                        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

good answer :/
                          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
                            once again, he quit.. and i dont "support" it or not... i'm just posting that it isn't some plot by me and dimboy that he's trying to make it out to be.
                            So it isn't a plot by you and dimboy, which I never said it was, but isn't it odd that the day I quit, you immedatly started talking shit about me on staff chat and on other mediums of chat? It's not important, but I never claimed it was a plot, I was merely stating that being gang raped by you and dimboy was the last straw and the thing that pushed me too do what I was considering.

Secondly your string of events is not at all on par with what happened. You replied to his question, by saying something I found funny, I posted a little anecdote and ended it with my opinion about what having a mod named "awesome" would be like. Having nothing to do with your character or anything of the sort, just with your name. It did not go unnoticed, because an ER brought it up to Weaver, I haven't a clue which one because I didn't ask. Then weaver took me to his arena and preceded to say I was suspended because I started the flaming and you would not be because you just continued it. So I precedded to have a conversation with him about it, I disagreed with how he handled himself, so I quit. You can say it was in protest, but in reality it was because I do not want to be in a place that is like that.
                            Last edited by Vehicle; 08-19-2003, 02:06 PM.
                            Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                            Message has been sent to online moderators
                            2:BLeeN> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>no
                            2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                            2:BLeeN> ok then no
                            :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Weaver should get a log of the staff chat you guys are refering to, or did he witness it first hand?
                              Spider
                              Formerly EEK! A Spider!
                              Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

Working...
                              X