World Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Cup

K, listen up you guys, i was thinking,...., what if we can make something like the world cup basing???
    If we could have ten countries who make their own national team, then it would be great!
    The national teams of each country have to be made by 1 leader, who is selected by the tw-staff. Then those leaders arrange something like tryouts for the team. Each team should have ten players.
    This is just some thinking i did, but it can work out just great if somebody organizes it!
    (don't hate yourself cause you couldn't figure out such a beautiful plan, it takes years of training!!! )
    I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Good idea, but itd take a lot of scouting to get 10 players, ofr instance what if youre in Brazil and you dont know many people and want to (unlikly but)

Comment

yeah, but we dont need to have brazil,
      if we just could make ten national teams then it would be ok

Comment

Im pretty sure u could get

England
        US
        France maybe
        Germany maybe
        I know few scots, welsh or irish,
        And my mind has totally gone blank about what other countires there are

OO argentina

Comment

good idea
          Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

holland would own!

Comment

Belgian Basing Beasts
              http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

Holland can get ten playes!

We be the Wildcards ofcourse
                There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Fallen.... YOUR AVATAR IS FUNNY AS HELL! AHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

PS - I would like to represent Ireland. Do they have the internet in Ireland yet?
                  Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Yes but they dont know how to operate it yet

Comment

I think, now warportal is just <ZH> (noob helper!), he has plenty of time to organise the whole shit!
                      It isnt that much work,is it!?
                      Yep, warportal is the man for this!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram
                        holland would own!
                        true so true
                        Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

finland would just own everybody like usual
                          jee

Comment

Isntt that because the server is in finland? Finland or another country ending in land, i forget

Comment

Suggestion

Seeing as there may or may not be an immense number of folks from every one of the countries, why not split Europe into blocks? Have an Eastern team, Western team, etc.

Then, seeing as there are an immense number of folks from USA and Canada, why not split them up into US West, North, South, and Canada East, West, etc.

Just a suggestion for teams. Seperating countries/continents into regions would help both participation, as well as number of teams.

Just a suggestion...
                              Reclusion
                              "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

Working...
                              X