No announcement yet.

another 'un from mig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok, what i mean is that no one ever plays in half the base. like, say the base is somewhat like this:

flagroom
    | X <--me in a lev bombing like mad
    V
    o-----o
    | X |
    o--- ---o <---used by levterrs
    | | | <--main battle action
    o--+ | +--o<---unused round thingies
    | 0 | 0 |<--empty space, wb hideout
    |_o | o_|<--unused tubes
    ^ ^
    | |___entrance
    |
    unused
    round X - - - <-- victim spider
    thingies \

\
    X <--spider duel

so you see, the bottom half is almost never used, save for the one or to wbs that wanna hang there. if you put a flag is each unused round thingy it would be cool.

Im not saying make it in the pub map, but make it a hosted basing map or something. It would be challenging. as said in an earlier post, someone thought 30 v 30 hosted basing was outrageous. but not if theres more ground to cover. a flag in each unused round thingie, some mods to make the entrances to the new rooms better, and you got a nice base.

(ASCII base map copyright me. reporductions of the strategic lev (me) and the spider positions prohibited )

Comment

ack heres the correct base map. sry for doublepost

. flagroom
      . | X <--me in a lev bombing like mad
      . V
      . o-----o
      . | X |
      . o--- ---o <---used by levterrs
      . | | | <--main battle action
      . o--+ | +--o<---unused round thingies
      . | 0 | 0 |<--empty space, wb hideout
      . |_o | o_|<--unused tubes
      . ^ ^
      . | |___entrance
      . |
      . unused
      . round X - - - <-- victim spider
      . thingies \
      . \
      . X <--spider duel

Comment

fug it ill just link you.

Comment

try again sucka

edit: none of those pictures make any sense fiix them
          Originally posted by Yoshiba
          i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

There's like 100 basemaps with several flags and the original owns them $! There's a reason why we have only one flag in the TW map: It makes people try to get inside the base 'cause it's the only way they can get points. Killing ships when holding the base and the flag gets you around 200 points / ship. Bombing base with levterr gets you only couple hundred points in 30 minutes. The one flag at top generates a phenomenom called TW basing.

When a map has flag in lower there's no need to try and capture fr 'cause "Why the hell should i die while trying to get into FR if i can get more points when i spawn with lancester or shoot random bombs around with levi!!" I'm guessing you are posting this 'cause during your hours of nonbasing pubbing you have learned how to spawn very fast and haven't discowered the pleasure and joy of flagroombattles.

Yes, i'm sure you don't know what basing is about so i simplified things.
            Last edited by Eeks; 08-14-2002, 10:05 AM.
            Originally posted by Diakka
            Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

just.... stop.
              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Working...
              X