Banner Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banner Site

Have you gotten tired of stealing banners? Well I sure have. Me and my irl friend photograph have decided to create a banner website with over 500 banners. We hopefully can get it up before twt. if u would like to help with the site or donate some banners mail me at coyotetw@hotmail.com. Thanks .::Coyote::.
    COYO

http://home.swbell.net/childrn/banners.zip
    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Thanks mayo
      COYO

Comment

www.deathstarbattle.com/banners
        When Is 1337 Bad? When It's Your Ping! :D
        -John

Comment

Pm me in game, ill give you most of the old Stone, Unite and Cripples banners. Also, Disoblige has all their banners on their webpage.

Ri
          (Squitch)> Is Ri a bot???

Comment

lol

lol, stealing banenrs. Why dont you get on the squad then leave. Stealing is sad.

Comment

That's just a waste of time. If your goal is to steal it, then why go through the motions?
              Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

your an idiot, death star battle already has a banner vault
                I dont play this game anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Dillusion
                  your an idiot, death star battle already has a banner vault
                  It's you are~ you are~ an idiot. Otherwise, cool people say it like "you're".
                  When Is 1337 Bad? When It's Your Ping! :D
                  -John

Comment

Pointless

Mattey.. You did not see my point. I did not mean for you to think that. I was trying to make you realize that stealing banners is pointless. I mean are you going to look "cool" with your Light banner and your not even on light? plz. Get a life. Get a squad.

Comment

a new banner site again...
                      - Acid Tank

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." -Kurt Cobain

Comment

ew, kew idea. please tell me if you find the original Supremecy banner
                        Last edited by Isreal; 08-17-2002, 05:46 AM.
                        Aliases: Tomer, Golan, Tg

Comment

Re: Pointless

Originally posted by stuckup
                          Mattey.. You did not see my point. I did not mean for you to think that. I was trying to make you realize that stealing banners is pointless. I mean are you going to look "cool" with your Light banner and your not even on light? plz. Get a life. Get a squad.
                          I'm on 7 squads. And yes I believe I do look cool with my "old school" "thief" banner... so you can "suck" a lemon.
                          Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Coy, ur a lame gimp, give up and die plz
                            Hello. My dilemma is this: I love my guitar, but my guitar don't love me back. What should I do? Stevie Ray Vaughn's guitar was his first wife, she didn't speak to him, she spoke for him. That's the kind of relationship I'm trying to develop with it.

Dr. Zaius Replies:

As much as I work with your kind, you humans never cease to baffle me. It is bizarre and pathetic that you expect your "love" for an inanimnate object to be returned. The real problem is that music is a high art, and as such it requires a higher intelligence, and a fully developed set of emotions. Give up.

Comment

Working...
                            X