bye bye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mattey
    Picking up your mom's profession eh? 50k for each knee that hits the floor?
    LOL true

was wondering tho how Ruby makes those 100k a year ?!
    By a good job but that requires some brains, wich u dont have Ruby, obviously by ur ignorant newbie trashtalk ....

100k a year from trust fund is more likely .. but even then .. u would just barely match up to me :P

Go kill ur self Ruby ... no1 would miss u
    Hello. My dilemma is this: I love my guitar, but my guitar don't love me back. What should I do? Stevie Ray Vaughn's guitar was his first wife, she didn't speak to him, she spoke for him. That's the kind of relationship I'm trying to develop with it.

Dr. Zaius Replies:

As much as I work with your kind, you humans never cease to baffle me. It is bizarre and pathetic that you expect your "love" for an inanimnate object to be returned. The real problem is that music is a high art, and as such it requires a higher intelligence, and a fully developed set of emotions. Give up.

Comment

Once again the newbies of Trench Wars prove they're fucking idiots. Shut the fuck up.
      I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Picking up your mom's profession eh? 50k for each knee that hits the floor?
        Wow that was so funny.
        SS Vincere: Go kill YOURSELF, no one even knows who you are, never talk to me again unless you have my permission.

Comment

It looks like we were all wrong, and Ruby is in fact a mature adult who makes a 6 figure salary... lol
          Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

It looks like we were all wrong, and Ruby is in fact a mature adult who makes a 6 figure salary... lol
            Took you long enough.

Who is "all"? Stop speaking for everyone, Nobody likes you and you mean nothing.

Comment

No1 knows who I am ?? if u dont, im sorry to say that ur the new 1 here

Im sorry to say thats a faulty assumption from u .

And unlike u , i do not have the need to act like an arse to prove my self.

Ur the 1 with unsolved issues im sorry to say

And 1 more thing ... whats the point really in acting like a prick like u do ... if some one takes this serious its YOU.

U need to get a hobby or something to get ur mind off this since you obviously cant take this with pinch of pepper

Ur welcome to trashtalk me some more, and i bet u can't wait to do so, the high egos in here are way to shallow and predictable.

Last edited by SS Vincere; 08-23-2002, 05:45 AM.
              Hello. My dilemma is this: I love my guitar, but my guitar don't love me back. What should I do? Stevie Ray Vaughn's guitar was his first wife, she didn't speak to him, she spoke for him. That's the kind of relationship I'm trying to develop with it.

Dr. Zaius Replies:

As much as I work with your kind, you humans never cease to baffle me. It is bizarre and pathetic that you expect your "love" for an inanimnate object to be returned. The real problem is that music is a high art, and as such it requires a higher intelligence, and a fully developed set of emotions. Give up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby

SS Vincere: Go kill YOURSELF, no one even knows who you are, never talk to me again unless you have my permission.

Uhh lol .. are you serious ?
                Im sorry, but i just had to repond to this. "Ur permission" ROTFFLMAO <--- seriously i did... Ur such a geek Ruby lol

Hah that was a good laugh, ty Ruby

Dr. Zaius Replies:

Comment

Working...
                X