"Elite" epidemi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Elite" epidemi

Jessus> NEWBIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEE
    Jessus> NEWBIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEE

DEA> NEWB
    DEA> NEWB
    DEA> NEWB
    DEA> NEWB
    DEA> NEWB
    DEA> NEWB
    DEA> NEWB
    DEA> NEWB
    DEA> NEWB
    DEA> NEWB
    DEA> EZ

Ever happend to you? Man this is so amusing! Ppl that thinks they are all, weak minded ppl I say. Where did the rule go "Love you fellow trencher"?

I mean what is elite? Is it that you can say to some1 named azngurl0293, EZ! GG NEWB! or maybe to mister: Ferd239, hahah you suck! I'm so damn elite, I own you! gg!

What picture do you give to the others? You give a full picture of what kind of idiot you are. So ppl that thinks they are elite, apperently are weak minded. DEA and Jessus show a good example.

nvm.. humm I bet this will be moved to "Trash talk" ?

i asked dea once why he did it and his answer made kinda sence. he's not to make friends nor cares whatever anyone thinks of him. Guess it's his way of having fun. if it bothers ya just use the ignore command. problem solved. personally, i always did "?away <insert txt> dea". it will result in endless priv msg's of him, quite fun.

Comment

I think DEA does that because he's cool.

Comment

Or just report him for spamming and laugh as he gets banned
        TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

Yeah, why has DEA never been banned for spamming, when everyone knows he does it, and spamming is illegal?
          EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
          cool koen> :)
          PRiMORDiAL> pfft
          cool koen> not because of a bug
          EvoLd> Lol
          Treachery> meh
          EvoLd> why then?
          PubAceR> women in power dont last
          EvoLd> LOl
          toaster oven reviews

Comment

cause he's too cool, dude.

Comment

Tool Cool? Or just a tool? You'll find out on next week's "Trenchers with PMS" along with a short special on Erathia.

Comment

Blah blah blah click here blah blah blah.
                5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Staff will tell you to use the ignore command, then call you a newbie for not knowing about it. Sack up whoever started this post.
                  1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                  1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                  1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                  1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

jessus and dea eat hairy man rectum and like it.
                    I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by dimboy2
                      Yeah, why has DEA never been banned for spamming, when everyone knows he does it, and spamming is illegal?
                      actually he has been banned for spamming
                      TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

thats a good one project,

i reported loads of spammers yet all i get is replies telling me to use the ?ignore command. instead of holding it back for individuals, why dont they stop the source? i wish there was more done about it than what i have seen
                        Last edited by Mr. Peanuts; 01-20-2004, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Both DEA and Jessus have played several years less than me.
                          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
                            Both DEA and Jessus have played several years less than me.
                            so ?? doh!!
                            admit it

I'm hot

twlj champ season 8
                            twlb champ season 8 10 11
                            twdtj champ season 3

Comment

just shoot em, give em a little reality check that they aren't invincible.
                              DELETED

Comment

Working...
                              X