No announcement yet.

"pure basing" sucks ass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

adman.. i could react to your last comment but i would rather not be immature

and I would like to see you lev-terr half as good as someone like pure_luck, tobe
    Last edited by Machine of God; 08-25-2002, 10:39 PM.

Comment

i just don't give a fuck, be mature all you want.

Just try to be 25 when your 12 newb.
      There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

sigh... and this is what our staff is made of

i would like to refer to pusher's signiture at this time adman

Comment

Adman is open to suggestions...

Comment

Adman isn't staff, but thats a good try.
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

well he was.. i dont keep track of those types of things

Comment

Who hell made idea "Pure Basing Weekend"? I can say he is 100% an idiot.
                Gtfo ?go twlb if u want some pure basing, but keep public arena normal!
                - Acid Tank

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." -Kurt Cobain

Comment

Do you just disregard all the previous posts and interject your moronic already-stated opinion?
                  Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Machine of God

and I would like to see you lev-terr half as good as someone like pure_luck, tobe
                    I would like to see him lev-terr half as good as domi.
                    Originally posted by Diakka
                    Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

the pure basing owns. i cant understand why u dont hate all the levis

Comment

Originally posted by Acid Tank
                        Who hell made idea "Pure Basing Weekend"? I can say he is 100% an idiot.
                        Gtfo ?go twlb if u want some pure basing, but keep public arena normal!
                        You are a motherfucking retarded jackass, shut the fuck up, we'd play twlb if it was hosted you piece of shit, of course staff won't host basing anymore because only what the newbie sheep want is important, fuck you piece of shit sellout staff. Hosting 50 dms and javs isn't going to change how the stupid sheep think, I'm fucking sick of all these shitheads thinkin newbird dueling is what this zone is about and they're usually the same morons who think levterring is what this zone is about too. You're all a bunch of cocksucking shiteaters and I hope you fucking die homos.
                        This zone is about basing, it's sad that you sheep don't realize that and its especially sad when the very people who run the zone don't evne know what its about.
                        sage

Comment

Re: you probably wont want to read this ranting

yes... levis are the scum of the earth, but they are still a part of the game.
                          I don't see levis being used in TWLB matches- the only division that matters, or any of the other two sheep oriented divisions.
                          A part that is fun to chase, kill, spawn, cloak, lame and laugh at.
                          If you like to go out of your way to protect basing then yes and then deal with the stupid sheep's pms of "lamer" and then have to explain to them how they know absolutely nothing at all.
                          To me they are fun to lame in, and be lamed in.
                          OR howabout we just remove them so that ridiculous thing can stop distracting all the basing?
                          Being a levi is like a whole new part of the game and when it is discovered great things will happen!
                          Possibly one of the most retarded things I have heard yet.

Some of the best players in this zone are the levis and levi-terrs (MADCOWZ) taking old shots to the limit and innovating new ones.
                          I don't see madcowz on top of the TWLB ladder.

Getting to the point.... I think they should make half of the pubs pure basing and half of them not. Would that not solve the problem for everyone? Are there any problems with this that I do not see?
                          OR better yet, remove the levi all together, or make it a ship that supports basing (*gasp*)

I have been basing a little more recently and i know how annoying it is to have a big blue bomb blow away your terr and half the team... but isnt that what this game is all about?
                          NO
                          annoying things to overcome making it more entertaining? IS THAT NOT WHAT ALL VIDEO GAMES ARE ABOUT???Yea I wonder why in team oriented games like soccer or basketball where they all don't have a car on the playingfield to run all the players over and then have someone jack the car to get rid of it and then sya "its part of the game" IT JUST MAKES SO MUCH FUCKING SENSE!

So I ask you all not to complain about the levi-terr.. but to embrase it... and kill it.... lame all levis you see and laugh!! MMAUIAHAHUAUHAUHDUHAADAND ddfvkskfjdgn
                          OR we can rid ourselves of the bullshit and get back to basing.

Maybe if the levi-terr stays it will make people in this game realize how important it is to have someone roofing as well :P
                          Oh yeah, then everysquad will start playing roof warbirds in all their TWLB matches!!! ITS SO IMPORTANT!!!
                          sage

Comment

Almost as much as I would like to see you and their heads on a platter?
                            sage

Comment

When someone levs the only one that has fun is the levi and maybe it's terr. When nobody levs everyone has fun. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
                              !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              .^. MAYBE BITCH ASS MOG UNDERSTANDS NOW
                              ,|;
                              Originally posted by Diakka
                              Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Re: you probably wont want to read this ranting

yes... levis are the scum of the earth, but they are still a part of the game. A part that is fun to chase, kill, spawn, cloak, lame and laugh at. To me they are fun to lame in, and be lamed in.
                                Being a levi is like a whole new part of the game and when it is discovered great things will happen!

for 1 time it's ok to do, when you've finally killed them, usually spider+antiwarp works fine (otherwise they'll just keep warping away). But then 2 minutes later when ur back basing a)another levterr comes up, b)the same dickheads come up, c)multiple levterrs come up. And being a levi is quite fucking boring when you're not in base.

Some of the best players in this zone are the levis and levi-terrs (MADCOWZ) taking old shots to the limit and innovating new ones.

if u seriously think a squad for lev/terrs have some of the best players of the zone you're a dumb newbie.

Getting to the point.... I think they should make half of the pubs pure basing and half of them not. Would that not solve the problem for everyone? Are there any problems with this that I do not see?

impossible

I have been basing a little more recently and i know how annoying it is to have a big blue bomb blow away your terr and half the team... but isnt that what this game is all about? annoying things to overcome making it more entertaining? IS THAT NOT WHAT ALL VIDEO GAMES ARE ABOUT???

yes it's annoying, no that isn't whats this is about otherwise i would've left TW after 5 minutes the first time I entered.

So I ask you all not to complain about the levi-terr.. but to embrase it... and kill it.... lame all levis you see and laugh!! MMAUIAHAHUAUHAUHDUHAADAND ddfvkskfjdgn

yes, who wants basing when you can hunt levterrs the whole time!

Maybe if the levi-terr stays it will make people in this game realize how important it is to have someone roofing as well :P

i don't get it. why is it important again? i thought you called it lame, annoying and cheap, nothing important about that.
                                -bram
                                Last edited by Dabram; 08-26-2002, 06:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X