"pure basing" sucks ass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Machine of God
    wow.. making that post showed me just how nice a lot of you TW "vets" are.

I assure you these people aren't true TW Veterans.

Being called "newby, retard, cock sucker, stupid" and whatever else by you guys really makes me want to continue playing the game and having fun.

Hey, be happy, if I said the same thing I would get flamed 50,000 times and then I would be "intelligently owned" by TK and his master plan, but oh, wait, it's ok for them to do it.
    Last edited by Ruby; 08-28-2002, 01:02 AM.
    I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

its really annoying having people be so immature after just stating my opinion.

If they really wanted to make me think they might actually put up some type of real argument against what i said besides just name calling.

Comment

TK, Addy, FA: what? we're back? gee.

Ruby: Wow, you went from zero to ignorant git in 10 seconds! that's gotta be a new record!

Machine God: wake up man! Most of the people who've been providing insights to you have LTed on occasion until they realized how sad/stupid/boring it gets. LTing's not a challenge, and once you get your game wrapped around some really good basing or dueling EVERYONE sooner or later realizes LTing is just something silly to do when you're bored. A lot of the best LTs you never met, and the current crop is rather sad in comparison to some of the oldsters, quickly realized just how much crack they'd have to be on to let LTing fill up their time on TW. Take this as a friendly warning: you'll kick yourself later

Comment

Originally posted by Machine of God
          its really annoying having people be so immature after just stating my opinion.

If they really wanted to make me think they might actually put up some type of real argument against what i said besides just name calling.
          You ignore arguments and search for name calling.

BTW... EVERYONE IS JUST STATING THEIR OPINION.
          Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

PB is funfun
            Aliases: Tomer, Golan, Tg

Comment

PB? who said anything about PB?

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
                PB? who said anything about PB?
                Ow, yeah as much as we like talking about the good old vulch days, this topic is actually about how pb sux or something...in any case it's infinately less interesting than V buisiness
                There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
                  Ruby: Wow, you went from zero to ignorant git in 10 seconds! that's gotta be a new record!
                  LOL, I won't even criticize that ignoranance.
                  I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby

LOL, I won't even criticize that ignoranance.
                    Great! That gives me plenty of time to criticize your spelling.

Comment

Wow! posting my picture hurts me SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH you moron. It's been done.
                      LOL.
                      There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

bah.. wadi i know that LT's are stupid... as i stated a few times. And i do enjoy pure basing... as i stated. Maybe leviterrs should be removed from the game but the levi should not.

since there is no way to make seperate pubs (although i think there is, but it would probably be too much trouble) i think they should find a way to involve the levi in basing....

make it like "the big guns" it may be hard as hell to get up there.. but when you do.. big boom...

make the attach bounty at like 30 - 50 and make it so the lev will not be able to attach for long periods of time

Comment

Ruby is a true TRENCH WARS veteran! Everyone must fear him!
                          Originally posted by Diakka
                          Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Originally posted by Eeks
                            Ruby is a true TRENCH WARS veteran! Everyone must fear him!
                            If ruby is a vet, i'm happy to be a newb!
                            There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

At the risk of being despised and hated by the "Trench Elite" I have to agree with MOG, It isnt levs that ruin basing, levs can actually enhance basing when used properly--- giving breakthroughs that allow their team into base, breaking another freqs domination of a pub. The problem is only when the levs attach to the terrs and fly around bombing the outside of the base.

Making it so that using the ?buy comand doesnt increase bounty, making the bounty needed ot attach higher and then having the lev only able to attach and stay attached in base and maybe making the lev detach from the terr when a terr warps would make the lev more basing friendly, and only really appeal to the true lev players.

I like playing lev and if used to base properly it is a challenge.
                              Make levterring less appealing, but take away from the trenches what can be the most challenging yet most rewarding ship to play would only detract from the SS experience.
                              I plan to either die young or live forever ---- im now too old to die young.

Comment

Originally posted by Crius VII
                                At the risk of being despised and hated by the "Trench Elite" I have to agree with MOG, It isnt levs that ruin basing, levs can actually enhance basing when used properly--- giving breakthroughs that allow their team into base, breaking another freqs domination of a pub. The problem is only when the levs attach to the terrs and fly around bombing the outside of the base.

Making it so that using the ?buy comand doesnt increase bounty, making the bounty needed ot attach higher and then having the lev only able to attach and stay attached in base and maybe making the lev detach from the terr when a terr warps would make the lev more basing friendly, and only really appeal to the true lev players.

I like playing lev and if used to base properly it is a challenge.
                                Make levterring less appealing, but take away from the trenches what can be the most challenging yet most rewarding ship to play would only detract from the SS experience.
                                Unfortunately, only a very small percent of levis are what I would say are using the levi properly as you describe.

Out of four years playing in TW, and of all the levis I have seen, I can name only 5 that I trust enough to base with.

Comment

Working...
                                X