Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any good reason for ?scorereset to be disabled in pub?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any good reason for ?scorereset to be disabled in pub?

It doesn't seem to make any sense to me...

Maybe there is something I'm missing, but why would anyone care if people reset their scores in pub?

You have to be in spec to do that, so it wouldn't affect elim or whatever...
    sdg

because ummm some people might want to hide thier shame but priitk said one day "bwahaha no1 can hide their shame, they will roame naked in the fields"

So my answer to your question is, i agree ;p

Comment

but i disagree bc its lame enough when levis run around shooting base when scores are reset now..so we cant afford to have levis constantly .?scorereset just to go for another run at it..bad
      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

but does score really matter though? exceot for squads that look in pubs for recruitment.

Comment

pub is already full of people spawning, lting, etc just so they can get a rec. if anyone wants a ?scorereset, they can just switch to another nick anyway.

Comment

agreed and pub is for basing purposes not record ur rite sort of but then the basing is r uined by levis so ur also wrong sort of unless of course i'm total wrong :*( which happens alot
            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

I agree. I mean, otherwise, everytime I got about 100 losses below wins (which happens ALOT) I would reset it. But I mean, then I could like be really good and not base, then get into a squad, when it's not my REAL scores.

It would totally mess squads up cuz they think some1 is good but they really aren't lol
              Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
              1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
              1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
              1:Chao <ER>> at all
              1:Mantra-Slider> chao
              1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
              Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
              Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

They should put in command so you can ?scorereset other ppl...
                Originally posted by Disliked
                However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Not entirely sure, but I thought that was a server setting so if it was enabled it would work for all arenas including elim/baseelim which would be a bad thing. Besides who really needs that feature? Just play! Or ask a 'friendly' mod for one.
                  TWLB Champion Season 1 (Light)
                  TWLD Champion Season 6/7 (Elusive/Syndicate)
                  TWLJ Champion Season 7 (Syndicate)

1 of the first 2 to get all 3. (Fireballz is other)

Comment

Working...
                  X